• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is Anyone Going to Push the Fundraiser?

In summary, the conversation discussed a fundraiser for a chosen organization or cause. The fundraiser will work by hosting a Pampered Chef party, where a percentage of sales will be donated. To get people to attend and make purchases, you can invite friends and family, highlight the quality of products, and offer incentives. There is a minimum amount of sales that need to be reached for the fundraiser to be successful, and hosting a Pampered Chef fundraiser also has benefits such as supporting a good cause and earning free and discounted products.
melaniepc
I have yet to do a fundraiser but the breast cancer one is such a great cause. Is there anything I need to know? Do the hosts not get anything for having a show for themselves if they choose the fundraiser?

FR hosts can get the monthly host bonus, but that's all. Don't discount it, though. There are a lot of people who will do a HWC FR because it benefits breast cancer awareness and education programs.

ok so they can do the dots special? I love DOTS., I think I know a few people who would do a fundraiser

cwinter474 said:
We can host a online fundraiser during Oct, right?
Yes, we can.
melaniepc said:
ok so they can do the dots special? I love DOTS., I think I know a few people who would do a fundraiser

Yes, they can select a SA piece, set, or stand. It's in the fine print on the special flyer.

melaniepc said:

We CAN do the pink dots special?????

I'm confused

Not the pink dots, the SA dots. There will probably be the pink dots on the outlet that month, with the other so-called classic pink items available for a limited time.

1. What is the fundraiser for?

The fundraiser is for [insert organization or cause].

2. How does the fundraiser work?

The fundraiser works by hosting a Pampered Chef party, where a percentage of sales from the event will be donated to the chosen organization or cause.

3. How do I get people to attend and make purchases?

You can invite friends, family, and community members to the party and encourage them to make purchases by highlighting the quality and usefulness of Pampered Chef products. You can also offer special incentives or rewards for those who make purchases at the party.

4. Is there a minimum amount of sales that need to be reached for the fundraiser to be successful?

Yes, there is a minimum amount of sales that need to be reached in order for the fundraiser to be successful. This amount will be determined during the planning process and will depend on the size of the party and the chosen organization or cause.

5. What are the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef fundraiser?

Hosting a Pampered Chef fundraiser not only supports a good cause, but it also allows you to earn free and discounted products as a thank you for hosting the party. Additionally, it is a fun and easy way to get friends and family together while also promoting high-quality kitchen products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pmprdprettyinsnj
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
LBotzler
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Robynchefcanada
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies