• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Set Up a Fundraiser for My Friend's Child's Heart Surgeries?

In summary, a fundraiser for an individual is a way to raise money for a specific person in need, such as for medical expenses or funeral costs. The process involves working with a Pampered Chef consultant to set up a special online shopping page, where a portion of the sales will go towards the individual's cause. Anyone can participate by making a purchase through the designated shopping page or by sharing the link with others. Hosting a fundraiser with Pampered Chef also offers the benefits of receiving a portion of the sales and providing supporters with the opportunity to purchase high-quality kitchen products while supporting a good cause. To get started, one can contact a Pampered Chef consultant or visit their website for more information and support.
jcsmilez
Gold Member
I want to set up a cooking show fundraiser for a friend who is having a high risk pregnancy and her child has a heart defect (prayers appreciated). Her heart on the left side has not developed. Her right side is very generous in size but the left ventricle will never be of use and the aorta/valve are far too small. They have been having to travel 4.5 hours back and forth to Stanford and will undergo expenses for the NICU and her baby's various heart surgeries.

Bottom line, I've heard of people doing fundraisers for individuals in the past, I can set this up as a regular fundraiser and put my friends name in the organization line, correct? I haven't found anything that says you can't do this. I prefer to set it up as a fundraiser so that I can give them up to 32% as opposed to the 25% otherwise. Thanks in advance! :D

My director talked about this at our last meeting. She said to name it something like "Baby X Heart Surgery Fundraiser" and have it c/o your friend so they will send the check with her name on it.

What a neat thing to do. Prayers will be with them all (baby, Mom and family!) Donna

I did one for my SIL who has breast cancer and I just put (Pampered Patty) Medical Fund as the organization and it worked out just fine.

Thank you! :D

What is a fundraiser for an individual?

A fundraiser for an individual is a way to raise money for a specific person in need. This could be for medical expenses, funeral costs, or other personal reasons.

How does a fundraiser for an individual work?

The individual or their family would work with a Pampered Chef consultant to set up a fundraiser event. The consultant would provide a link to a special online shopping page where a portion of the sales would go towards the individual's cause.

Can anyone participate in a fundraiser for an individual?

Yes, anyone can participate in a fundraiser for an individual by making a purchase through the designated shopping page. Friends, family, and supporters can also share the link to help spread the word and raise more funds.

What are the benefits of hosting a fundraiser for an individual with Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef offers high-quality kitchen products that people love to purchase. By hosting a fundraiser, the individual can receive a portion of the sales to help with their cause. This also provides an opportunity for supporters to purchase useful products while also supporting a good cause.

How can I get started with hosting a fundraiser for an individual?

To get started, you can contact a Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website to learn more about hosting a fundraiser. The consultant will guide you through the process and provide all the necessary resources and support to make your fundraiser a success.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
baychef
  • gailz2
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Rosechef
  • julesh
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies