• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fundraiser / Facebook question

mmilus

Gold Member
Jan 15, 2011
I am doing a fundraiser for the U of A Wesley Foundation as they are in the process of raising money for a new building and have recently moved into a temporary space that has a kitchen (their old building not only didn't have a kitchen, it had an outhouse instead of bathrooms! :yuck:). I am doing this kind of like a shower where they have created a wishlist of things they would like to have so that guests can purchase those for the house as well as purchase for themselves. The foundation will then get 15-20% of sales (I choose to donate a portion of my profit to them as a thank you).

I've not done a Facebook show but thought this might be a good way to do this as there are alums of this group all over the US. The foundation does have a Facebook page and we are going to put the wishlist there but I wondered if anyone could give me some help on how best to do this show. I've looked at the website training but it just says to do it as a catalog show. We are running the show from now thru Nov. 29 and have a couple of very motivated people publicizing it for them so I expect it to be successful if I can just figure out the best way to do it! Thanks,
Marci