• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Fun Plans for March Meeting: Join the Conversation!

In summary, everyone is going to refresh on the new program and get a chance to hear about recruiting from Lora.
annew
Just curious if anyone has anyone anything fun planned for your March meeting???

I am going to use parts of Cheryl's first step up class as the main topic to refresh and inspire their why and to fish for those that want to step up, go over how awesome the new program is for consultants and play part of Michael Reeve's video.

...and of course, recognition and announcements (focusing on the March Madness!).

Has anyone tried the training topic #2 from the meeting planner?
I was thinking of doing it at our cluster meeting on Monday. I think they do forget how to talk about bookings and the business opportunity and this activity might be good. Just not sure about it still. Any advise??

We're using topics 1 & 2 from the meeting planner. Instead of topic 3, we're going to talk about bookings.

Ok, so my meeting is tomorrow. Got these ideas at a National about 3 years ago:

1) have shamrocks cut out of green paper (or I just printed a bunch of them). Have each consultant sign in and write one or two reasons why they are lucky to be a PC consultant. Mount them on a poster board or easel paper

2) Each consultant oll some green dice (I just happen to have them).For each of the #'s
# 1: Share something about this months guest special (other than what it is)
# 2: Share something about next month's host special
# 3: share a host coaching tip
# 4: Share a recruting tip
# 5: Share a booking tip
#6: share a favorite demo recipe

Have a giant 4 leaf clover on a poster board. Go around the room and ask them what are the 4 things that will guarantee "good luck" in their business. Answers: bookings, host coaching, sales, recruiting.

Give each consultant a green cup and ask them ways to "share the luck" at a show (recruiting one liners). each person gets a gold coin (or jelly bean or skittles if you want for the rainbow--it's cheaper than the coins) when they come up with an answer. Person with the most after 5 minutes (set the timer) gets a prize.

Then we are going to do a quick overview of the new plan, and I'm going to have a frank talk about recruiting--this is an idea from my friend Lora. They need to know that recruiting is just part of the business and quite frankly if they don't recruit I am no longer their director as of May 1 (I only have 1 with a recruit at this point).

Closing will be one thing they will apply to their business to increase their "luck". I personally am closing with my favorite quote about luck from Thomas Jefferson, "The harder I work the luckier I am".

And that's my meeting

Related to Fun Plans for March Meeting: Join the Conversation!

1. What is the purpose of the March meeting?

The March meeting is a chance for consultants to come together and discuss fun ways to engage customers and boost sales for the upcoming month.

2. When and where will the March meeting take place?

The March meeting will take place on March 15th at the Pampered Chef headquarters in Chicago. The address is 1 Pampered Chef Lane, Addison, IL 60101.

3. Is there a cost to attend the March meeting?

No, there is no cost to attend the March meeting. However, if you choose to stay overnight, you will be responsible for your own accommodations.

4. How do I RSVP for the March meeting?

To RSVP for the March meeting, please fill out the form on the event page or contact your team leader. Space is limited, so be sure to RSVP as soon as possible.

5. Can I bring a guest to the March meeting?

Unfortunately, space is limited and we are only able to accommodate registered consultants at the March meeting. However, we encourage you to share what you learn with your team and bring them to future events.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kreaser
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • Nanisu
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Nanisu
  • natural