• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Late Meeting Fun: Share Your Stories!

In summary, the speaker shared that the meeting for this month is late, but asked if anyone had any fun activities to share. The group discussed using descriptive words and had a member who shared a strategy for promoting products through sports events. The speaker also mentioned using the apple berry salsa recipe and the MFP to help motivate the group and improve their belief system. The speaker is currently focused on keeping the small group motivated and excited about their business.
annew
our meeting is late this month....but wondered if any of you did anything fun....that you'd like to share???

TIA!

We followed the meeting planner, the activity with the handout about using the descriptive words was very fun...or at least we got kind of crazy with it!

The group I am currently doing meetings with are having belief issues so we worked on summer stratagies (I know that next month's meeting addresses this as well). I think it was good because we have a Mom who's son is into sports and discussed how she could make the other parents a treat and bring it in the Cool & Serve Tray when the kids had practice or a game. That way it would strike up a natural conversation with others about the products and the recipe.

At the last minute I decided to do the Apple, Berry Salsa with Cinnamon Chips and they were thrilled with this recipe. We used the MFP and they learned many other new tricks that got them excited about their business again. It is a small group right now so I am doing what I can to keep them motivated and turning their belief system around.

baychef said:
The group I am currently doing meetings with are having belief issues so we worked on summer stratagies (I know that next month's meeting addresses this as well). I think it was good because we have a Mom who's son is into sports and discussed how she could make the other parents a treat and bring it in the Cool & Serve Tray when the kids had practice or a game. That way it would strike up a natural conversation with others about the products and the recipe.

At the last minute I decided to do the Apple, Berry Salsa with Cinnamon Chips and they were thrilled with this recipe. We used the MFP and they learned many other new tricks that got them excited about their business again. It is a small group right now so I am doing what I can to keep them motivated and turning their belief system around.

The apple berry salsa is a HUGE hit no matter where I take it. It's so easy to do and so delicious!

Hi there!

As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I can definitely relate to having late meetings. While it may be a little exhausting, it's always a great opportunity to bond with our team and have some fun together.

One time, we decided to have a potluck at our late meeting and everyone brought a dish made with Pampered Chef products. It was a blast trying out new recipes and sharing our favorites with each other. Another time, we had a "Pampered Chef Olympics" where we competed in mini cooking challenges using different Pampered Chef tools. It was a hilarious and memorable evening.

I hope this gives you some ideas for your late meeting. Have fun and enjoy the time with your team!

What is "Late Meeting Fun: Share Your Stories!"?

"Late Meeting Fun: Share Your Stories!" is a discussion forum where people can share their funny and interesting stories about late meetings. It is a place to connect with others who have experienced the same struggles and to find some humor in the frustrating situation of a late meeting.

Why was "Late Meeting Fun: Share Your Stories!" created?

This forum was created to provide a platform for people to share their experiences and anecdotes about late meetings. It is a way to bring some lightness and laughter to a situation that is often seen as negative and frustrating.

How can I participate in "Late Meeting Fun: Share Your Stories!"?

To participate, simply visit the forum and create an account. Once you have an account, you can start sharing your own stories or commenting on others' stories. You can also upvote and downvote stories to show your appreciation or preference.

Are there any guidelines for sharing stories on "Late Meeting Fun: Share Your Stories!"?

Yes, there are some guidelines to follow. Please make sure your stories are appropriate and respectful. Avoid using offensive language or sharing personal information. Also, please refrain from promoting any products or services.

Can I share stories about virtual or online late meetings?

Yes, absolutely! "Late Meeting Fun: Share Your Stories!" welcomes stories about all types of late meetings, including virtual or online meetings. These types of meetings have become more common in recent times, so feel free to share your experiences and funny anecdotes related to them.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kreaser
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • cookingwithlove
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • baychef