• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fun Fall Drinks for a Host: Seeking Ideas!

In summary, my sister has a host who would like to have a fun fall drink at her show. She discovered an alcoholic beverage that is sort of a sangria. The drink has ginger ale or club soda, grenadine syrup, and ice. If you'd like to serve right away, use chilled red wine and serve over lots of ice. Otherwise, add sliced strawberries, peaches, handful of fresh blueberries, raspberries, kiwi, a shot or two of gin, brandy or rum, or olives for "eyeballs."
Kelly8
Hey all!
I have a host who would like to have a fun fall drink at her show (can have alcohol). Does anyone out there have one they have done that's been a hit with the crowd?

Perfect Party Punch6 cups chilled cranberry juice cocktail 4 cups chilled ginger ale
1 orange 1 can (12 ounces) frozen orange-pineapple juice concentrate, thawedPlace cranberry juice cocktail, ginger ale, and orange-pineapple juice concentrate in
Family Size Quick Stir Pitcher. Using Lemon Zester/Scorer, score orange from top
to bottom; cut into slices using Utility Knife or Ultimate Mandoline. Place slices in
pitcher. Plunge until contents are thoroughly mixed. Serve immediately.

An alcoholic beverage I discovered (from my sister actually) is sort of a sangria.

Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes

Ingredients:
1 Bottle of "blood" red wine (Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Rioja reds, Zinfandel, Shiraz)
2 Cups ginger ale or club soda
1 Orange cut into wedges
1 Lemon cut into wedges
1/4 Cup sugar
Dash of grenadine syrup (optional, for darker "bloodlike" color)
Gummy worms, gummy bugs, or spooky hard candy eyes (totally optional)

For a party my sister went to, she used some small spooky-looking cookie cutter and cut her fruit into shapes and froze them to use as ice cubes in the sangria. This was in place of the candy.

Preparation:
Pour wine in the pitcher and squeeze the juice wedges from the lemon and orange into the wine. Toss in the fruit wedges (leaving out seeds if possible) and add sugar. Chill overnight. Add ginger ale or club soda, grenadine syrup, ice and gummy candy just before serving.
If you'd like to serve right away, use chilled red wine and serve over lots of ice.

Addition ideas: sliced strawberries, peaches, handful of fresh blueberries, raspberries, kiwi, a shot or two of gin, brandy or rum, or olives for "eyeballs." You might also consider adding black plastic spider rings to the stem of the wine glasses for further "effect."

The Party Punch is yummy...you can add vodka if they'd like.

I've heard the Limoncello (sp?) is a hit.

The Limoncello is delicious!!

I want to do the Party Punch...but don't have the family size, would I just 1/2 the recipe??

Yep, just 1/2 the recipe.

Hi there! As a Pampered Chef consultant, I have had great success with our Hot Apple Cider recipe. It's perfect for a cozy fall gathering and can be made with or without alcohol. Simply combine apple cider, cinnamon sticks, and a splash of rum or bourbon in a slow cooker and let it simmer for a couple of hours. The aroma alone will have your guests feeling warm and festive. You can also add in some sliced apples for a fun garnish. Let me know if you try it out and how it goes! Happy hosting!

Related to Fun Fall Drinks for a Host: Seeking Ideas!

1. What are some popular fall-themed drinks for a party?

Some popular fall-themed drinks for a party include apple cider, pumpkin spice latte, mulled wine, hot chocolate with cinnamon, and spiked apple cider.

2. Can you recommend any non-alcoholic options for fall drinks?

Absolutely! Non-alcoholic options for fall drinks include hot apple cider, pumpkin spice chai latte, apple cider slushies, cranberry apple mocktail, and gingerbread hot cocoa.

3. Are there any easy recipes for fall drinks that I can make at home?

Yes, there are plenty of easy recipes for fall drinks that you can make at home. Some ideas include slow cooker apple cider, spiced apple cider punch, pumpkin spice white hot chocolate, and warm spiced apple juice.

4. What are some creative ways to serve fall drinks at a party?

You can serve fall drinks in mason jars with festive straws, in hollowed-out apples or pumpkins, or garnished with cinnamon sticks or apple slices. You can also create a self-serve drink station with different drink options and toppings for guests to customize their drinks.

5. Do you have any suggestions for incorporating fall flavors into cocktails?

Yes, some ways to incorporate fall flavors into cocktails include using apple or pumpkin-flavored spirits, adding cinnamon or nutmeg to the drink, or using seasonal fruits like cranberries or pears as a garnish. You can also rim glasses with cinnamon sugar or add a splash of apple cider to give a fall twist to traditional cocktails.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Rebelbug
  • chefmoseley
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • emiscookin