• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hi Alldoes Anyone Have Any Drink Recipes for the Juice Jug?

In summary, the juice jug is a versatile tool for making a variety of drinks, such as lemonade, iced tea, fruit-infused water, and cocktails. It is not suitable for hot drinks and should be hand washed to prolong its lifespan. The jug is also not meant for blending or pureeing fruits and is made of BPA-free plastic.
cheflizzy
Hi all
Does anyone have any drink recipes for the juice jug? alcoholic would be great hehe.
I would love more ideas for my juice jug,
Thanks
Liz
In Ontario Canada:)

Juice Jug?

Do you mean Quick Stir Pitcher?

OOps hehe yup that's what I meant. It's been a long day.
Liz:)

Here's something I've been using.

Trish in Texas
Future Director & Recruiter

Attachments

• Taste of the Tropics Beverage Menu.doc
    235.5 KB · Views: 502
This recipe is for a standard size glass, so you would have to do some math to figure out how much to make for a pitcher... also depends on which size pitcher you're using. They are SO YUMMY!! I am salivating at the thought of them! A great fruity, tropical taste.

Rum Runner

1/2 C Malibu Rum
1/4 C Amaretto
3-4 ice cubes
Pineapple juice 'til one inch from top of glass
Grenadine for color & flavor

Stir; Top with whipped cream (great time to use the Easy Accent Decorator!)

If I had all the ing. I'd whip up a batch right now! Let me know the amounts you use for the pitcher, if you decide to try it.

Trish1953 said:
Here's something I've been using.

Trish in Texas
Future Director & Recruiter

:D Thanks Trish for the recipes!! I can't wait to use them!!
~Becky

Thank you so much those sound great.
I can't wait to try them.
Lizzy:D

Thank Chefann, she did a fabulous job putting that one together!!

Thanks. :) I just thought it would be fun to offer tropical drinks for tropical shows. Especially since the Taste of the Tropics theme will run through the summer. It's a great add-on, especially when the host wants to have a patio/pool party with their guests!

1. What types of drinks can I make in the juice jug?

There are endless possibilities for drinks you can make in the juice jug! Some popular options include lemonade, iced tea, fruit-infused water, and homemade sangria. You can also use it to mix up cocktails or create your own custom drink recipes.

2. Can I make hot drinks in the juice jug?

No, the juice jug is not designed to withstand high temperatures. It is meant for cold or room temperature drinks only. For hot drinks, we recommend using our Pampered Chef pitcher or other heat-safe containers.

3. How do I clean the juice jug?

The juice jug is dishwasher safe, but we recommend hand washing with warm soapy water to prolong its lifespan. Be sure to thoroughly rinse out any residue before washing. You can also use a bottle brush to clean hard-to-reach spots.

4. Can I use the juice jug for blending or pureeing fruits?

No, the juice jug is not meant for blending or pureeing. It is designed for mixing and serving drinks. For blending and pureeing, we recommend our Pampered Chef Deluxe Cooking Blender or other blending appliances.

5. Is the juice jug BPA-free?

Yes, the juice jug is made of BPA-free plastic, ensuring it is safe for use with food and drinks. It is also free of other harmful chemicals such as phthalates and PVC.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • kam
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
raebates
  • wadesgirl