• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Old Rolling Tote for Sale - Great Condition, No Reasonable Offer Refused

In summary, the Old Rolling Tote measures 18.5 inches in length, 13 inches in width, and 22 inches in height. It also features multiple pockets and compartments for storing kitchen tools and equipment. The tote is in great condition and can be used for other purposes besides storing kitchen items. Negotiations for the price are also possible.
jm2003
Silver Member
I have the old style of rolling tote to sell. It is in great shape. It is the old big one. It is sitting here collecting dust and I really want to get rid of it. It works perfectly to take to and from shows or just want to store your extra stuff in at home. I no longer have a need for it.
Please contact me if you want more information. No reasonable offer will be refused.

Thanks;
Jen

Hi Jen,I'm interested in your rolling tote! Can you tell me more about its dimensions and any specific features it has? Also, do you have any pictures available? I'm looking for a sturdy tote to use for traveling to horse shows and this sounds like it would be perfect. How much are you asking for it? Thanks!

1. What is the size of the Old Rolling Tote?

The Old Rolling Tote measures 18.5 inches in length, 13 inches in width, and 22 inches in height.

2. Does the Old Rolling Tote have any pockets or compartments?

Yes, the tote features multiple pockets and compartments for storing different kitchen tools and equipment.

3. Is the Old Rolling Tote in good condition?

Yes, the tote is in great condition with no major wear and tear. It has been gently used and well-maintained.

4. Can I negotiate the price for the Old Rolling Tote?

Yes, we are open to reasonable offers for the Old Rolling Tote. Please feel free to make an offer and we will consider it.

5. Can the Old Rolling Tote be used for other purposes besides storing kitchen items?

While it is primarily designed for storing and transporting kitchen tools, the Old Rolling Tote can also be used for other purposes such as storing crafts or organizing office supplies.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sheilainwv
  • Becky0216
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Becky0216
  • cookingisfunagain