• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fs: New Retired Hunter Green Stoneware

In summary, the "new" Hunter Green Stoneware is currently in production and available for purchase, while the "retired" Hunter Green Stoneware has been discontinued and is no longer being produced. Once a product is retired, it is no longer available for purchase, but it may be found through third-party sellers or in the secondary market. The Hunter Green Stoneware is safe to use in the oven and microwave, as are all of our stoneware products. For best results, follow our recommended use and care instructions. This includes hand-washing with warm, soapy water and avoiding abrasive cleaners and metal utensils. The stoneware is not suitable for stovetop use, but can be used in the oven, microwave
cochef
Gold Member
New, but no boxes, Hunter Green Deep Dish Baker and Mini Baker - $30 + shipping

Last edited by a moderator:
Is this still available?

No longer available

1. What is the difference between the "new" and "retired" Hunter Green Stoneware?

The "new" Hunter Green Stoneware is currently in production and available for purchase, while the "retired" Hunter Green Stoneware has been discontinued and is no longer being produced.

2. Can I still purchase the retired Hunter Green Stoneware?

No, once a product is retired, it is no longer available for purchase. However, you may be able to find it through third-party sellers or in the secondary market.

3. Is the Hunter Green Stoneware safe to use in the oven and microwave?

Yes, all of our stoneware products are safe to use in the oven and microwave. Just be sure to follow our recommended use and care instructions for best results.

4. How do I clean and care for my Hunter Green Stoneware?

We recommend hand-washing your stoneware with warm, soapy water. Do not use any abrasive cleaners or metal utensils on the stoneware, as it can cause damage. For tough stains, you can soak the stoneware in hot water and baking soda before washing.

5. Can I use my Hunter Green Stoneware on the stovetop?

No, our stoneware products are not suitable for stovetop use. They are designed for use in the oven, microwave, and freezer.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kathy Scott
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
ccpchef
  • sarahschefshop
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
higoobs
  • cochef