• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Green Apron and Tablecloth for Sale

In summary, the green apron and tablecloth are made of high-quality, durable cotton and are both machine washable. The apron is one size fits all with an adjustable neck strap and long ties, and the tablecloth comes in two sizes: 60x84 inches and 60x120 inches. The green apron and tablecloth are only available in the color green and can be purchased separately or as a set for a discounted price.
julia.poe
I have the hunter-green apron and Tablecloth for sale. I am asking $15 for both plus shipping.

Does the aprong say PC?? What is the table cloth, cotton type, or the wipable? Does it say PC? I've never seen these, sorry for all the questions.

It has Pampered Chef and the word celebrations on the top. The pocket is green with a pattern. I cannot upload pictures on here because of the size. I am not savy enough to figure out how to change it. email me [email protected] and i can e-mail you a picture.

What is the material of the green apron and tablecloth?

The green apron and tablecloth are made of high-quality, durable cotton.

Are the apron and tablecloth machine washable?

Yes, both the apron and tablecloth are machine washable for easy cleaning.

What sizes are available for the apron and tablecloth?

The apron is one size fits all with an adjustable neck strap and long ties for a comfortable fit. The tablecloth comes in two sizes: 60x84 inches and 60x120 inches.

What color options are available for the green apron and tablecloth?

The green apron and tablecloth are only available in the color green, which is a beautiful and vibrant shade perfect for any kitchen or dining room.

Can I purchase the apron and tablecloth separately?

Yes, the apron and tablecloth can be purchased separately or as a set for a discounted price.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chezshelly
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • jbakerpc
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Shawnna
  • jillzpampchef