• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a complete set of discontinued dinnerware? PM for details!

In summary, the large set of "Fs" includes a chef's knife, a paring knife, a bread knife, a utility knife, and a carving knife. These knives are not dishwasher safe and should be hand washed and dried immediately. They also come with blade covers for safe storage and are made of durable and ergonomic polypropylene handles. The set is covered by a lifetime warranty and any issues can be addressed by contacting customer service.
vanscootin
Gold Member
For sale... an entire set and more of soon to be discontinued items.... pm for details....

I hope I did that right :)

I would love for you to email a list of your items for sale to [email protected]
I am very interested!

I also have what I think is the same or similar for sale if anyone else is looking.

Ok... how that it's March 1st I can say what I'm selling since they are now retired :)

Service for 8 of the Dots Dinnerware, 8 small glasses, 8 large glasses, 4 wine glasses, mugs, and pasta bowls, platters and bowls (minus the large round one)

You all know the retail... they've been used in my kitchen for a whole of 4 months... they are pretty much brand new. Not selling because I don't like them, but I redid my kitchen and they no longer match.

What is included in the large set of "Fs"?

The large set of "Fs" includes a chef's knife, a paring knife, a bread knife, a utility knife, and a carving knife.

Are the knives in the large set of "Fs" dishwasher safe?

No, the knives in the large set of "Fs" are not dishwasher safe. We recommend hand washing them with warm, soapy water and drying them immediately.

Do the knives in the large set of "Fs" come with blade covers?

Yes, the knives in the large set of "Fs" come with blade covers to protect the blades and ensure safe storage.

What materials are the handles of the knives in the large set of "Fs" made of?

The handles of the knives in the large set of "Fs" are made of durable and ergonomic polypropylene.

Is the large set of "Fs" covered by a warranty?

Yes, the large set of "Fs" is covered by a lifetime warranty. If you experience any issues with your knives, please contact our customer service for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcthisandthat
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Kbader58
  • jbondr
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
jbondr
  • ashleypc