• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fs- Large and Small Silicone Covers

In summary, the Large and Small Silicone Covers come in a set of two, with one large cover measuring 12 inches and one small cover measuring 8 inches in diameter. They are microwave safe and can withstand temperatures up to 428°F, but are not intended for use in the oven. The Silicone Covers are dishwasher safe and can also be hand washed with warm soapy water. They are reusable and a great alternative to single-use plastic wrap, helping to reduce waste in the kitchen.
Jessica Z
Never used but I removed packaging and stored. $15 for small and $18 for large. Plus shipping.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    37.8 KB · Views: 481
Unfortunately, we do not offer shipping for this item. If you are local to the area, we would be happy to arrange for pick up or delivery.

Hi there! I'm interested in purchasing the small and large items you have for sale. Can you tell me a bit more about them? What are their dimensions and what type of items are they? Also, can you provide an estimate for shipping costs? Thank you!

1. What sizes do the Large and Small Silicone Covers come in?

The Large and Small Silicone Covers come in a set of two, with one large cover measuring 12 inches and one small cover measuring 8 inches in diameter.

2. Are the Silicone Covers microwave safe?

Yes, the Silicone Covers are microwave safe and can withstand temperatures up to 428°F.

3. Can these covers be used in the oven?

No, these covers are not intended for use in the oven. They are designed for covering containers and dishes in the microwave, refrigerator, or freezer.

4. How do I clean the Silicone Covers?

The Silicone Covers are dishwasher safe, but can also be hand washed with warm soapy water. They are also easy to wipe clean with a damp cloth.

5. Are the Silicone Covers reusable?

Yes, the Silicone Covers are reusable and can withstand multiple uses. They are a great alternative to single-use plastic wrap and can help reduce waste in the kitchen.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• doughmama
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • cochef
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cochef
  • kcmckay