• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fs Red Silicone Oven Mitt - New in Package

In summary, the "Fs Red Silicone Oven Mitt - New in Package" is a high-quality oven mitt made of heat-resistant and durable silicone material. It is suitable for both right and left-handed individuals, with a design that is ambidextrous. It can withstand high temperatures up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit and is easy to clean as it is dishwasher safe. The mitt measures 13 inches in length and 7 inches in width, providing ample coverage and protection for the hands and wrists.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
I just found a brand new red silicone oven mitt still in its original packaging shoved in the back of my closet (man, I should clean more often)
Asking $10 plus shipping
My zip is 33073

wasn't someone just looking for one?

I finally found a use for mine.. my 2 year old thinks it is really fun to walk around with it on her hand!

I wasn't a consultant when that was around...is it a full mitt or just finger covers?

sklay723 said:
I wasn't a consultant when that was around...is it a full mitt or just finger covers?

It's a full mitt...made of red silicone with grippy-dimples

silicone oven mittI am looking for two of the gloves you can email me at [email protected]

PCJenni said:
I finally found a use for mine.. my 2 year old thinks it is really fun to walk around with it on her hand!

Too funny....it is in my daughters play kitchen and the kids love it!!!! They actually fight over it!;)

fruit76loop said:
Too funny....it is in my daughters play kitchen and the kids love it!!!! They actually fight over it!;)
My kids too! THey call it their lobster hand!

Related to Fs Red Silicone Oven Mitt - New in Package

What is the material of the "Fs Red Silicone Oven Mitt - New in Package"?

The "Fs Red Silicone Oven Mitt - New in Package" is made of high-quality silicone material, which is heat-resistant and durable.

Is the "Fs Red Silicone Oven Mitt - New in Package" suitable for both right and left-handed individuals?

Yes, the "Fs Red Silicone Oven Mitt - New in Package" is designed to be ambidextrous, making it suitable for both right and left-handed individuals.

Can the "Fs Red Silicone Oven Mitt - New in Package" withstand high temperatures?

Yes, the "Fs Red Silicone Oven Mitt - New in Package" is heat-resistant up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit, making it perfect for handling hot dishes and pans.

Is the "Fs Red Silicone Oven Mitt - New in Package" easy to clean?

Yes, the "Fs Red Silicone Oven Mitt - New in Package" is dishwasher safe, making it easy to clean and maintain.

What is the size of the "Fs Red Silicone Oven Mitt - New in Package"?

The "Fs Red Silicone Oven Mitt - New in Package" measures 13 inches in length and 7 inches in width, providing ample coverage and protection for your hands and wrists.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Candi_f
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Candi_f
  • kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sheilainwv
  • jrstephens