• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Discounted FS Disney Tickets - 4 One Day Hopper Passes for Sale!

In summary, the discounted price for 4 One Day Hopper Passes for Disney is 10% off the regular price, which means you will save $40 in total. The passes allow you to visit any of the four Disney theme parks on the same day and hop between them as many times as you'd like. The tickets are valid for one day only, but you can upgrade to a multi-day ticket at the regular price if you wish. The discounted price is only available for 4 tickets, and you can redeem them using a code provided after purchase at the Disney website or ticket booth with a valid ID.
chefLani
FS- Disney Tickets - I have 4 one day hopper passes for sale. e-mail me at [email protected] if you are interested.

1. How much of a discount do I get on the Disney tickets?

The discounted price for the 4 One Day Hopper Passes is 10% off the regular price. This means you will save a total of $40 on the tickets.

2. What is included in the 4 One Day Hopper Passes?

The passes allow you to visit any of the four Disney theme parks - Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Hollywood Studios, and Animal Kingdom - on the same day. You can hop between the parks as many times as you'd like.

3. Are the tickets only valid for one day?

Yes, the tickets are valid for one day only. However, you have the option to upgrade to a multi-day ticket at the regular price if you wish to extend your visit.

4. Can I purchase more than 4 tickets at the discounted price?

No, the discounted price is only available for the 4 One Day Hopper Passes. If you need more tickets, you can purchase them at the regular price.

5. How do I redeem the discounted tickets?

Once you have purchased the tickets, you will receive a code that you can use to redeem them on the Disney website or at the ticket booth. You will need to present the code and a valid ID at the time of redemption.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Kelly8
Replies
Views
PampChefJoy
  • chefann
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
christinaspc