• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a 2012 Recipe Calendar? How Many Do You Need?

In summary, the Fs-2012 Calander is a product offered by Pampered Chef that features a calendar for the year 2012 with a focus on healthy and delicious food options. It stands out from other calendars with its unique and easy recipes for each month, as well as tips for meal planning and healthy eating habits. Unfortunately, it cannot be customized but is designed to be versatile. It caters to different dietary needs and can be purchased through a Pampered Chef consultant, on their website, or at select retail stores.
pctharper
Gold Member
I have 30 of the 2012 recipe calanders for sale. I would prefer to sell them all together, or in increments of 10. Asking $1.10 per calander (which is what I paid) plus media mail shipping.

I would like 10 if shipping is reasonable. I'm in 18017. Thanks

pctharper said:
I have 30 of the 2012 recipe calanders for sale. I would prefer to sell them all together, or in increments of 10. Asking $1.10 per calander (which is what I paid) plus media mail shipping.

If 10 are still available, I would like them. Shipping to 52047 Let me know.

I'll take the other ten.....what's the shipping to 13849?

If someone changes their mind, let me know. I would take 10,

VMGcooks, CRuff, and annew-I sent you guys messages about the calanders.

10 calanders fit perfectly into a flat rate envelop. Shipping on that is $4.95. That makes it $15.95 for shipping and 10 calanders.

Wow, I would take all 20! I forgot to order mine! But if they're gone, that's okay.

Sherry,

I will let you know if any are still availble come mid week!

I also have some. my team told they each wanted 20 and when they came in they all took 10.
[email protected]

I still have 10 left. $15.95 includes the calanders and priority shipping.

If any calendars are available I will take them. I am looking for 10

If anyone has any calendars left, I would love some!

same here I'm interested in getting some

What is the Fs-2012 Calander?

The Fs-2012 Calander is a product offered by Pampered Chef that features a calendar for the year 2012 with a focus on healthy and delicious food options.

How is the Fs-2012 Calander different from other calenders?

The Fs-2012 Calander stands out from other calendars as it includes unique and easy recipes for each month, as well as tips for meal planning and healthy eating habits.

Can I customize the Fs-2012 Calander?

Unfortunately, the Fs-2012 Calander is a pre-made product and cannot be customized. However, it is designed to be versatile and can be used in any kitchen.

Is the Fs-2012 Calander suitable for all dietary restrictions?

The Fs-2012 Calander features a variety of recipes that cater to different dietary needs, including gluten-free, vegetarian, and low-carb options. However, it is always recommended to check the ingredients list before trying a new recipe.

How can I purchase the Fs-2012 Calander?

The Fs-2012 Calander can be purchased through a Pampered Chef consultant or on the Pampered Chef website. It is also available at select retail stores.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pattybrady
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
pattybrady
  • chezshelly
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
chezshelly
  • pattybrady