• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Frustrated with Software: 45 Min to Put in a Bridal Shower

In summary, the conversation revolved around various issues with the software being slow, glitchy, and causing errors. Some users had trouble submitting orders and one person had to continuously change a city multiple times before it would save. The conversation ended with someone suggesting to restart their computer and reaching out to customer support for help.
flemings99
Gold Member
Anyone else tried to use the software today? I'm trying to put in a bridal shower from this afternoon and it has taken me almost 45 min.!!! Every time I click on something it thinks about a min. to pull it up. Every field is doing it! :mad:

I have several people with a zip code with multiple cities. I had to go in and change a lady's city 5 xs before it would keep the 3rd city down the list. It would look like it took the correct city, would "think" and then change it back to the 1st one on the list.:grumpy:

Vent over, thanks!

flemings99 said:
Anyone else tried to use the software today? I'm trying to put in a bridal shower from this afternoon and it has taken me almost 45 min.!!! Every time I click on something it thinks about a min. to pull it up. Every field is doing it! :mad:

I have several people with a zip code with multiple cities. I had to go in and change a lady's city 5 xs before it would keep the 3rd city down the list. It would look like it took the correct city, would "think" and then change it back to the 1st one on the list.:grumpy:

Vent over, thanks!

I've been getting error messages since last night & cannot use it & want to put in my show :(

Similar trouble here too. I did have trouble earlier today just moving through the program, but was able to just type orders in ok. It's hanging trying to submit though. It doesn't even let me close to try to re-open, without shutting down my laptop!

Rebooted and things seem to be better. Keeping fingers crossed.

Hi there,I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble with the software today. I completely understand how frustrating it can be when technology doesn't cooperate. I haven't personally experienced any issues with the software today, but I will definitely pass along your feedback to our technical team.In the meantime, have you tried clearing your cache or restarting your computer? Sometimes that can help with software glitches. If the issue persists, please reach out to our customer support team for further assistance.I hope your bridal shower event goes smoothly despite the software troubles. Thank you for sharing your experience with us. Take care.Best,
Pampered Chef Consultant

1. What is "Frustrated with Software: 45 Min to Put in a Bridal Shower"?

"Frustrated with Software: 45 Min to Put in a Bridal Shower" is a software program designed to help users easily plan and organize a bridal shower in just 45 minutes. It includes templates, checklists, and other tools to streamline the process.

2. Is the software user-friendly?

Yes, the software is designed to be user-friendly and easy to navigate. It requires no prior technical knowledge and provides step-by-step instructions for each task.

3. Can the software be customized for different types of bridal showers?

Yes, the software allows for customization and can be used for a variety of bridal shower themes and styles. Users can also add their own personalized touches to make the shower unique.

4. Is there a cost for using the software?

Yes, there is a one-time fee to purchase the software. However, this cost is significantly less than hiring a professional event planner and can save you time and stress in the long run.

5. Can the software be used for other events besides bridal showers?

While the software is specifically designed for bridal showers, it can also be adapted for other events such as baby showers, birthday parties, and more. Users can customize the templates and checklists to fit their specific event needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• vtolin
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
vtolin
  • jody
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
raebates
  • ChefBeth2