• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Frustrated With Catalog Online.....

In summary, customers may have trouble accessing the Pampered Chef catalog online due to an outdated browser or disabled cookies. The online catalog is for browsing only and orders must be placed through a consultant or the website using item numbers. The catalog is updated 3-4 times a year with new products and customers can save items to their wishlist by creating an account. The online catalog is an exact replica of the physical catalog with additional information and images.
hoosierchef
I've been trying to go online to my personal website to look at the outlet and/or the May special for the May show's I have set up. Everytime I go into it, it already has me preselected for a different show....so I can't see the outlet OR the May specials, because this is an April show.

Has anyone else had this problem? You'd think there would be a button to select that says change host/show or a logout button. :confused:

Bumping.....Does anyone know what I'm talking about?

Empty your "cookies"?

Not sure...when I had that problem my hubby was home (he's in the IS field) and he fixed it for me!

Sorry I am not helping much....

Kelly is right, just delete your cookies and close out your web browser and then go back in. It worked for me.

Thanks Kelly!

You'll want to make sure you aren't logged into CC when you access your PWS, too.

Can someone tell me how to delete my cookies??

It depends on which web browser you are using.

I would google 'delete cookies' and the name of your browser and it will probably offer sites with directions.

You might just try hitting the 'refresh' button on your browser when you are at your page.

On firefox, it is the blue arrow. I am not sure what the button looks like on internet explorer.

in explorer, go to tools>browsing history> delete> delete cookies

1. Why can't I access the Pampered Chef catalog online?

There could be a few reasons why you are having trouble accessing the online catalog. The most common issue is an outdated internet browser or disabled cookies. Please make sure your browser is up to date and that cookies are enabled. If you continue to have trouble, please contact our customer service for further assistance.

2. Can I place an order directly from the online catalog?

Unfortunately, our online catalog is for browsing purposes only. To place an order, you will need to either host a party with a Pampered Chef consultant or place an order through our website using the item numbers from the catalog.

3. How often is the catalog updated with new products?

We strive to update our catalog with new products every season, which is about 3-4 times a year. However, we also have limited edition products that may only be available for a short period of time. Be sure to check back frequently for new and exciting products!

4. Can I save items from the online catalog to my wishlist?

Yes, you can! Simply click on the heart icon next to the item you wish to save. You will then be prompted to create an account or log in to your existing account. Your saved items will be stored in your wishlist for easy access.

5. Is the online catalog the same as the physical catalog?

Yes, our online catalog is an exact replica of our physical catalog. However, the online version may have more detailed information and additional product images. If you prefer to have a physical copy, you can request one from your Pampered Chef consultant or find one at a local party or event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• CAPCnewbie
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
CAPCnewbie
  • Nilgae
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • dancedivine