• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Has Anyone Tried Making a Simple Fruit Dip with Vanilla Yogurt and Sprinkles?

In summary, to make fruit dip with sprinkles, you will need cream cheese, powdered sugar, vanilla extract, whipped topping, and sprinkles. The dip is made by beating the cream cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla extract together until smooth, folding in the whipped topping, and sprinkling in desired amount of sprinkles. It can be enjoyed with various fruits and will last for 3-4 days in the fridge. It can also be made ahead of time and stored in the fridge before serving.
CAPCnewbie
I thought I had seen a simple fruit dip using just vanilla yogurt with sprinkles. Has anyone tried this? I need a dip for fruit tonight and wont have time for the grocery store beforehand. Can anyone share a nice, simple recipe??
TIA

Why not make it and taste it. Flavor will improve if you make it ahead of time and refrigerate it ahead of time.You shouldn't need a recipe. Add sprinkles, taste, adjust amount .. add more if needed, taste - repeat.

The sprinkle dip was in here ... used sour cream, mayo and marshmallow cream. I thought it was a bit heavy on the marshmellow cream because that's all I smelled.

a cons on my team and I make it with a block of cream cheese, a jar of marshmallow creme ans a few TBsp of apple sprinkles. Serve with animal or graham crackers. YUM!!!

(thanks in advance)

Hi there! Yes, I have definitely tried a simple fruit dip using just vanilla yogurt and sprinkles. It's a great go-to recipe for when you're short on time and ingredients. Here's how I make it:

- 1 cup of vanilla yogurt (you can use regular or Greek yogurt, whichever you prefer)
- A handful of sprinkles (I like to use rainbow sprinkles for a fun pop of color)
- Optional: a drizzle of honey or agave syrup for added sweetness

Simply mix the yogurt and sprinkles together in a bowl until well combined. If you want a sweeter dip, you can add a bit of honey or agave syrup to taste. Then, serve with your favorite fruit and enjoy! It's a simple and delicious dip that is sure to be a hit with your guests. Let me know how it turns out for you! Happy dipping! TIA.

1. What ingredients do I need to make fruit dip with sprinkles?

To make fruit dip with sprinkles, you will need cream cheese, powdered sugar, vanilla extract, whipped topping, and sprinkles. You can also use different flavored extracts such as almond or lemon for a twist on the classic recipe.

2. How do I make the fruit dip with sprinkles?

Start by beating the cream cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla extract together until smooth. Then, fold in the whipped topping until well combined. Finally, sprinkle your desired amount of sprinkles on top and gently mix them into the dip. Refrigerate for at least an hour before serving.

3. Can I use different types of fruit with this dip?

Yes, you can use any type of fruit with this dip, such as strawberries, bananas, apples, or even pineapple. It's a versatile dip that pairs well with a variety of fruits.

4. How long will the fruit dip with sprinkles last in the fridge?

If stored in an airtight container, the fruit dip with sprinkles will last for about 3-4 days in the refrigerator. However, it is best to consume it within 2-3 days for optimal freshness.

5. Can I make this dip ahead of time?

Yes, you can make this dip ahead of time and store it in the refrigerator until ready to serve. Just be sure to give it a good stir before serving to ensure the sprinkles are evenly distributed throughout the dip.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Deb V
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ShelbyMichalek
  • wadesgirl
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Grandmarita
Replies