• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Making a Dip from This Recipe - Any Advice?

In summary, there are a few ways to make this dip recipe healthier such as using Greek yogurt, low-fat cheese, and adding in more vegetables. It can also be made ahead of time and stored in the refrigerator. Different types of cheese can be substituted, but the flavor and texture may vary. Additional ingredients such as jalapenos, black beans, or ground beef can be added for customization, but ratios should be adjusted accordingly. To make the dip spicier, hot sauce, cayenne pepper, or chili peppers can be added gradually to achieve desired level of spiciness.
lovenpc
I think I read in another post that someone suggested making these into a dip. I really like this idea, has anyone tried it? Do you need to double the recipe and how long do you cook it for? Any help would be appreciated

Thanks
Danielle

make as directed pour into the small baker, bake as directed, serve with chips

etteluap70PC said:
make as directed pour into the small baker, bake as directed, serve with chips

That's what I do!

Hi Danielle,I'm so glad you like the idea of turning these into a dip. I have tried it before and it turned out delicious! I would suggest doubling the recipe, as the dip tends to disappear quickly at parties or gatherings. As for cooking time, I would recommend checking on it after about 15-20 minutes in the oven, but it may take up to 30 minutes depending on the consistency you prefer. I hope this helps, happy cooking!Best,

1. How can I make this dip recipe healthier?

There are a few ways to make this dip recipe healthier. You can substitute Greek yogurt for sour cream, use low-fat cheese, and add in more vegetables like diced bell peppers or carrots.

2. Can I make this dip ahead of time?

Absolutely! You can make this dip a day or two ahead of time and store it in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Just make sure to give it a stir before serving.

3. Can I use a different type of cheese in this recipe?

Yes, you can definitely substitute the cheese for a different type. Cheddar, mozzarella, and Monterey Jack are all great options. Just keep in mind that the flavor and texture may vary slightly.

4. Can I add in other ingredients to this dip?

Of course! This dip is very versatile and you can add in ingredients like diced jalapenos, black beans, or even cooked ground beef to make it your own. Just be mindful of the ratios and adjust the other ingredients accordingly.

5. How can I make this dip spicier?

If you prefer a spicier dip, you can add in ingredients like hot sauce, cayenne pepper, or diced chili peppers. Just start with a small amount and taste as you go to achieve your desired level of spiciness.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Staci
  • kreaser
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
otisbg
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD