• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Any tips for making Moroccan Chicken Pita Wedges?

In summary, the ingredients needed for Moroccan Chicken Pita Wedges are chicken breast, pita bread, Moroccan seasoning, olive oil, bell peppers, red onion, cucumber, feta cheese, and tzatziki sauce. The Moroccan seasoning can be purchased pre-made or made at home with equal parts of ground cumin, coriander, paprika, cinnamon, and ginger. Other protein options besides chicken include beef, lamb, tofu, or chickpeas. The spiciness level can be adjusted by reducing or increasing the amount of Moroccan seasoning or adding cayenne pepper. This recipe can also be made ahead of time by preparing the chicken and vegetables and assembling the pita wedges when ready to serve.
obxchef
I have a hostess that wants me to demo the MCPW. I am making them tonight for my family. Does anyone have any advice or changes they would suggested to the recipe? Thank you in advance.

I served them with sea salt pita chips and they were very good that way too!

This recipe sounded good! I must try it at the next family gathering!

Very good! The only thing I change (when I serve them at parties) is I just mix it all together. I don't keep the veggies separate. I use the small scoop to distribute the filling.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this recipe!!

Thank you! I did the same thing. . .I mixed it all together.

Related to Any tips for making Moroccan Chicken Pita Wedges?

What ingredients are needed for Moroccan Chicken Pita Wedges?

To make Moroccan Chicken Pita Wedges, you will need chicken breast, pita bread, Moroccan seasoning, olive oil, bell peppers, red onion, cucumber, feta cheese, and tzatziki sauce.

How do I make the Moroccan seasoning for this recipe?

You can either purchase pre-made Moroccan seasoning from a grocery store, or you can make your own by combining equal parts of ground cumin, coriander, paprika, cinnamon, and ginger.

Can I use a different type of protein instead of chicken?

Yes, you can substitute chicken with any protein of your choice such as beef, lamb, tofu, or chickpeas.

How can I adjust the spiciness level of this dish?

If you prefer a milder flavor, you can reduce the amount of Moroccan seasoning used or omit the red pepper flakes. If you like it spicier, you can add more seasoning or sprinkle some cayenne pepper on top.

Can I make this recipe ahead of time?

Yes, you can prepare the chicken and vegetables ahead of time and store them in the refrigerator. When ready to serve, simply assemble the pita wedges and bake them in the oven for about 10-15 minutes until heated through.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• c00p
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
c00p
  • AnnieBee
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
AnnieBee
  • byrd1956