• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Friends & Family Sale - Flyer Needed

In summary, the flyer advertises a Friends & Family Sale and discounts are given to customers who refer others.
Stephanie S
Hello,

Does anyone have any flyers to advertise a Friends & Family Sale?

:confused: I'm not exactly sure what you mean by a "Friends & Family Sale". You may have to elaborate a little more for us. (Or maybe I'm the only one who doesn't understand)

I am going to distribute a flyer to my friends and family, to pass onto their friends and family, and so on, and so on, and so on.

Anyone who makes a purchase and refers to the flyer receives a discount off their purchase. I have coordinated this with my friend so I will be able to use her host discount to order the products under. That way I won't have to pick up the amount of the discount out of my pocket!

There are all kinds of flyers posted on here under the PC files section. One that comes to mind right away is called new customer flyer (I think!) It's a flyer that advertises your services, as well as offers a 10% discount on your first order - or something like that. Maybe you could tweek it a little to fit your needs. Look through other flyers as well that may spark a creative idea! Some times all it takes is a little visual assistance for that light bulb to go on! Good Luck! :)

Thanks so much, I came up with one last night that I'd like to post under the files. How do I do that?

Stephanie,
If you attach your flier in this thread it will automatically be put in PC Files. You may know how to do this already but just in case :to attach a flier to this thread just post reply then scroll down to where it says additional options and just click on manage attachments.

Friends & Family Sale FlyerHere it goes...

Attachments

• Friends and Family Sale (June 2005).doc
    110.5 KB · Views: 899
I like your flyer Stephanie. You will have to let us know how your friends and family sale turned out. I have a couple questions about how you do the sale. You mentioned in the flyer that everything is 25% off. Is that going to be out of the pocket expenses for you? If someone bought a whole set of cookware that would seem like a lot of money out of your pocket. Or do you have a limit for how much they can spend?

What is the "Friends & Family Sale"?

The "Friends & Family Sale" is a special promotion where you can get discounts on select Pampered Chef products by inviting your friends and family to shop with you.

Who can participate in the "Friends & Family Sale"?

Anyone can participate in the "Friends & Family Sale" as long as they are invited by a current Pampered Chef customer. This includes friends, family members, and even coworkers.

How can I get a flyer for the "Friends & Family Sale"?

You can get a flyer for the "Friends & Family Sale" by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant or by visiting the "Special Offers" section on our website. You can also find digital flyers on our social media pages.

What discounts can I expect during the "Friends & Family Sale"?

The discounts during the "Friends & Family Sale" may vary depending on the products included in the promotion. However, you can expect to see discounts ranging from 10-30% off select Pampered Chef products.

Is there a limit to how many people I can invite to the "Friends & Family Sale"?

No, there is no limit to how many people you can invite to the "Friends & Family Sale". The more people you invite, the more discounts you can potentially receive. So spread the word and invite all your friends and family!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• CarlaSanders
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies
Views
Suzanne C Shepard
Replies
Views
LaRocca.PamperedChef