1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Sales Friends & Family Sale - Flyer needed

1. Stephanie S

Stephanie S Member

Hello,

Does anyone have any flyers to advertise a Friends & Family Sale?

Jun 10, 2005
  2. dawn424383

dawn424383 Member

:confused: I'm not exactly sure what you mean by a "Friends & Family Sale". You may have to elaborate a little more for us. (Or maybe I'm the only one who doesn't understand)

Jun 10, 2005
  3. Stephanie S

Stephanie S Member

I am going to distribute a flyer to my friends and family, to pass onto their friends and family, and so on, and so on, and so on.

Anyone who makes a purchase and refers to the flyer receives a discount off their purchase. I have coordinated this with my friend so I will be able to use her host discount to order the products under. That way I won't have to pick up the amount of the discount out of my pocket!

Jun 10, 2005
  4. dawn424383

dawn424383 Member

There are all kinds of flyers posted on here under the PC files section. One that comes to mind right away is called new customer flyer (I think!) It's a flyer that advertises your services, as well as offers a 10% discount on your first order - or something like that. Maybe you could tweek it a little to fit your needs. Look through other flyers as well that may spark a creative idea! Some times all it takes is a little visual assistance for that light bulb to go on! Good Luck! :)

Jun 11, 2005
  5. Stephanie S

Stephanie S Member

Thanks so much, I came up with one last night that I'd like to post under the files. How do I do that?

Jun 11, 2005
  6. janel kelly

janel kelly Advanced Member

Stephanie,
    If you attach your flier in this thread it will automatically be put in PC Files. You may know how to do this already but just in case :to attach a flier to this thread just post reply then scroll down to where it says additional options and just click on manage attachments.

Jun 11, 2005
  7. Stephanie S

Stephanie S Member

Friends & Family Sale Flyer

Here it goes...

Attached Files:

Jun 11, 2005
  8. janel kelly

janel kelly Advanced Member

I like your flyer Stephanie. You will have to let us know how your friends and family sale turned out. I have a couple questions about how you do the sale. You mentioned in the flyer that everything is 25% off. Is that going to be out of the pocket expenses for you? If someone bought a whole set of cookware that would seem like a lot of money out of your pocket. Or do you have a limit for how much they can spend?

Jun 11, 2005
Have something to add?