• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Freebies at Live Shows: What to Give Away

In summary, SBs, Twixits, Quickut Knife, old bamboo tongs are given away as door prizes. Very cheap - like a SB.
melaniepc
do you do them at every show? what do you give away?

SB's, Twixits, Quickut Knife, old bamboo tongs

Very cheap - like a SB. Or, if it is a big group, I will do free shipping.

I usually do a SB but I just ordered stuff on the outlet to give away. Nothing over 2.00

I got citrus peelers, SB, and twixit packs, and I just ordered a couple of other things like the paring knives that I thought I could break up and give singles, etc. I love giving things away, lol, so I have to work really hard not to go overboard.

I used to have a big basket of things from supply, but I had to take a hard look at how much I was spending on "giveaways" and changed my ways. I now give a Season's Best to the host and the winner of the drawing, and a twixit clip to each person who helped with the recipe and/or brought a friend or outside order.

It's not all about the door prize itself though to them it is! It's about getting LEADS and finding out what the customers are interested in!

I give away a SB to the host and have everyone sign in. Then I do a drawing for the guests! Give away a citrus peeler, paring knife or SB

My host receives a prep bowl filled w/candy, current recipe card, & kit credit card all inside gift bag. I give a SB as door prize. I offer choice of twixit, citrus peeler, older recipe card as gift for bringing guest.

~Twixits to those bringing a guest or an outside order (the "guest" gets one too!)
~SB to the host (signed by everyone in attendance...they introduce themselves and describe the host in one word...I have them put that inside the SB, as well as anything else they want to write to the host)
~Small items for my door prize drawing (1 if there are 8 or less people, 2 drawings if there are more) like quikut knives, PC pens, scrapers, etc...less than a $2 item.

SBs with my info in them or a Spice Rub with a sticker w/my info on it.

I love the SB.. I am going to get some of those for door prizes as well,

Related to Freebies at Live Shows: What to Give Away

What types of freebies should I give away at live shows?

At Pampered Chef, we recommend giving away small kitchen tools or gadgets that showcase the quality and functionality of our products. Some popular choices include measuring spoons, spatulas, and mini cutting boards.

How many freebies should I give away at each live show?

The number of freebies you give away at each show depends on your budget and the size of the audience. We suggest giving away enough for at least 10% of the attendees, but you can also offer them as incentives for purchases or games.

Can I customize the freebies with my own branding?

Absolutely! We encourage our consultants to personalize freebies with their own branding, such as adding their name or contact information. This helps to create a lasting impression and can lead to future sales.

Should I give away different freebies at every live show?

It's not necessary to have a different freebie for every show, but offering variety can keep things interesting for repeat attendees. You can rotate through a few different options or have a mix of standard and seasonal freebies.

Are there any restrictions on giving away freebies at live shows?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you are responsible for following all applicable laws and regulations regarding giveaways. This may include obtaining permits or licenses for certain types of giveaways or ensuring that winners are chosen fairly and without discrimination.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • mountainmama74
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
cincychef
  • 1PamperedMommy
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies