• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Free Subscription to Institutional Investor Magazine

A
Admin Greg
Rating: 1 Posted By: roebens
Views: 142 Replies: 0 http://freeii.com/renew.aspxMore Online Coupons from Fatwallet.com.
Get the coupon/deal here...

National ConferenceI'm putting this under the Leadership thread because we don't have a NC one yet!

What session is everyone going to?

I'm session one? Anyone else?

I'm in wave 3 - again.

1 - and I'm a first timer so I am soooo excited:D:party:

Wave 3. :( The wait is gonna kill me!!!

pamperedbecky said:
Wave 3. :( The wait is gonna kill me!!!

Right there with you Becky!

...but I do not want to know ahead of time so you wave 1 and 2'ers DON'T TELL!

This will be my fifth conf, and the first one that I am not in wave 3. I get to go in wave 2 this year! Yippeeee!

Wave 2 this year!

2 for me!!

Three for me!

Lisa

I'm in Wave 3 and I PRAY I can make it there!

Wave three here....and I'm praying that you make it there too, Debi.

I'm wave 1...I can't wait :)

legacypc46 said:
Wave three here....and I'm praying that you make it there too, Debi.

We're actually planning for ALL of us to hop. That will give me the advantage of a higher category! AND Gary will get to see me cross the stage (finally) AND hopefully, get TPC!!!

wave 2 for me, but I am not sure that I am going....really depends on what is happening with my Dad.................

Wave 1 for me!

Wave 2 for me!

Wave 3!rassafracken too short

Debi said:
We're actually planning for ALL of us to hop. That will give me the advantage of a higher category! AND Gary will get to see me cross the stage (finally) AND hopefully, get TPC!!!

Now that would be awesome!

I'm in WAVE 2.

2 for me :)

Wave 2 for me!

Wave 3 here! I was only 3 months in to it last year when I decided to go to NC 2008 and was in Wave 1. I can't stand it that I have to wait!!!!:cry:

Wave 1 here! (first time since I started to be wave 1)

Kristi we'll have to meet up! Where are you staying? I'm at the Hilton!I SO CANNOT WAIT FOR CONFERENCE!!!!!

finley1991 said:
Kristi we'll have to meet up! Where are you staying? I'm at the Hilton!

I SO CANNOT WAIT FOR CONFERENCE!!!!!

Lets do it! I'm at the Chicago Hilton as well! When are you flying in? I'm getting in at 9am :eek:on Wednesday. Leaving right after conference well like at 8.

I'm in Wave 3!

Wave 2 for me.
I CAN'T WAIT!
I'll be walking this year.

Related to Free Subscription to Institutional Investor Magazine

1. What is Institutional Investor Magazine?

Institutional Investor Magazine is a monthly publication that covers news and trends in the global financial industry, including investment strategies, market analysis, and interviews with top executives.

2. How can I get a free subscription to Institutional Investor Magazine?

You can get a free subscription to Institutional Investor Magazine by filling out the form on their website and providing your contact information. You may also be eligible for a free subscription if you are a qualified financial professional.

3. Is there a catch to the free subscription offer?

No, there is no catch to the free subscription offer. You will not be charged for the subscription and you are not required to make any purchases or commitments.

4. How often will I receive issues of Institutional Investor Magazine?

Institutional Investor Magazine is published monthly, so you will receive 12 issues per year. However, depending on when you sign up, it may take a few weeks for your first issue to arrive.

5. Can I cancel my subscription at any time?

Yes, you can cancel your subscription at any time. Simply contact Institutional Investor Magazine's customer service and request to cancel your subscription. However, keep in mind that this will also cancel any remaining issues on your subscription.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Mel5497
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
annew
Replies
Views
PampMomof3