• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Free: Spanish "Your Life Your Way" Dvd

In summary, the "Free: Spanish "Your Life Your Way" DVD includes a variety of recipes, cooking techniques, and tips for incorporating Spanish flavors into meals. It is suitable for all levels of cooking experience, with step-by-step instructions and easy-to-follow demonstrations. The DVD is only available as a free gift with the purchase of select Pampered Chef products and is approximately 30 minutes long. While the recipes and techniques featured on the DVD are pre-selected, you can always explore and try out different flavors on your own.
linojackie
I ordered these things a long time ago and then misplaced them. After we moved, I found them and opened them up only to realize they were the SPANISH version!:cry: So, I am giving them away free. If you would like them, PM me with your address and I will send them to you. Don't worry about the $2.00 postage. I'll just consider it good Karma points :angel:

I have a consultant friend who is our only Spanish speaking consultant & I'm sure she would be more than happy to have it.

1. What is included in the "Free: Spanish "Your Life Your Way" DVD?

The DVD includes a variety of recipes, cooking techniques, and tips for incorporating Spanish flavors into your meals.

2. Is the DVD suitable for beginners in the kitchen?

Yes, the DVD is designed for all levels of cooking experience. It includes step-by-step instructions and easy-to-follow demonstrations.

3. Can I purchase the DVD separately from Pampered Chef products?

No, the DVD is only available as a free gift with the purchase of select Pampered Chef products.

4. How long is the "Free: Spanish "Your Life Your Way" DVD?

The DVD is approximately 30 minutes long, featuring a variety of recipes and cooking tips.

5. Can I choose the recipes and techniques featured in the DVD?

The DVD is pre-selected with a variety of popular and delicious Spanish recipes. However, you can always explore and try out different techniques and flavors on your own.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ampirolli
  • ParishKitchen
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
ParishKitchen
  • ChefKelebel
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies