• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Free Product With Supply Order?

In summary, a "Free Product With Supply Order" promotion is a marketing strategy where a company offers a complimentary product to customers who purchase a certain amount of supplies. To qualify for this promotion, customers must purchase the specified amount of supplies as stated in the promotion. The free product may vary in value and selection depending on the promotion, and it is important to read the terms and conditions for more information. Customers cannot receive the free product without meeting the minimum purchase requirement.
dwyerkim
I thought I remember seeing somewhere that with a supply order over $60 you can also get the guest special... is that true? I need to order catalogs so I guess I could heap some more stuff into the order (gotta love something for free). Thanks for any info.

It is with a personal order.

On your supply order, you can get 1 packet of show planners and 1 packet of consultant agreements for free - once a month.

Hi there! Yes, it is true that with a supply order over $60, you can also get the guest special. It's a great opportunity to stock up on catalogs and get a free item at the same time. Let me know if you need any help placing your order or if you have any other questions. Happy cooking!

Related to Free Product With Supply Order?

What is a "Free Product With Supply Order" promotion?

A "Free Product With Supply Order" promotion is a marketing strategy where a company offers a complimentary product to customers who purchase a certain amount of supplies. This is usually done to encourage customers to buy more and increase sales.

How do I qualify for the "Free Product With Supply Order" promotion?

In order to qualify for this promotion, you will need to purchase the specified amount of supplies as stated in the promotion. Once you reach the minimum purchase requirement, the free product will automatically be added to your order.

Can I choose which free product I will receive?

This will depend on the specific promotion. Some promotions may offer a selection of free products to choose from, while others may only have one predetermined free product. Make sure to read the terms and conditions of the promotion to find out if you have the option to choose.

Is the free product of equal value to the supplies I am purchasing?

The value of the free product may vary depending on the promotion. Some promotions may offer a free product that is equal in value to the supplies being purchased, while others may offer a free product that is of higher value. Again, it is important to read the terms and conditions of the promotion for more information.

Can I receive the free product without purchasing the minimum amount of supplies?

No, in order to receive the free product, you will need to meet the minimum purchase requirement as stated in the promotion. If you do not meet this requirement, you will not be eligible to receive the free product.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kristianne
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • brewejen
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
MaryannNic
  • KellyTheChef