• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Free Product With $50.00 Order ????

In summary, the "Free Product With $50.00 Order" promotion offered by Pampered Chef allows customers to receive a free product when they make a purchase of $50 or more. All Pampered Chef products are eligible for this promotion and it can be redeemed by adding $50 or more worth of products to the cart and selecting the free product at checkout. There is a limit of one free product per order and this promotion cannot be combined with other discounts or offers.
TriciaAnn
Regarding an order coming from a past host, does she need to spend $50.00 or MORE than $50.00 to get the Free Item for the month. If she ordered $50.00 worth of products with her 10% discount it would drop her below $50.00. Confused !!! :confused:

Tricia Ann

$50 orderRegardless of who orders, the subtotal must equal $50 or more to get the FREE item.

$50 orderRegardless of who orders, the subtotal must equal $50 or more to get the FREE item. This is after the PHD is applied so past Hosts need to spend about $56

Thanks !!That second answer helped. Tricia Ann

, as a pampered chef consultant, I am happy to help clarify this for you. In order to qualify for the free item of the month, the total order must be $50.00 or more, before any discounts or taxes are applied. So, if your past host's order totals $50.00, but with her 10% discount it drops below $50.00, she would unfortunately not qualify for the free item. However, if her order totals $55.00 and her 10% discount brings it down to $49.50, she would still qualify for the free item. I hope this helps clear up any confusion. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to me.

What is the promotion for "Free Product With $50.00 Order"?

The promotion for "Free Product With $50.00 Order" is a special offer where customers can receive a free product when they make a purchase of $50 or more on Pampered Chef products.

What products are eligible for the "Free Product With $50.00 Order" promotion?

All Pampered Chef products are eligible for the "Free Product With $50.00 Order" promotion, including kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and food items.

How can I redeem the "Free Product With $50.00 Order" promotion?

To redeem the "Free Product With $50.00 Order" promotion, simply add $50 or more worth of Pampered Chef products to your cart and choose your free product at checkout. The discount will be automatically applied.

Is there a limit to how many free products I can receive with this promotion?

Yes, there is a limit of one free product per order. If you would like to receive multiple free products, you will need to place separate orders of $50 or more.

Can I combine the "Free Product With $50.00 Order" promotion with other discounts or offers?

No, the "Free Product With $50.00 Order" promotion cannot be combined with other discounts or offers. Only one promotion can be applied per order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mspibb
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
mspibb
  • wcsis
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • bejams