• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Free Host Packet Letters for Catalog and Cooking Shows - Download Now!

In summary, a free host packet letter is a customizable template used to invite guests to a Pampered Chef show. It can be downloaded from the Pampered Chef website and customized with personal messages and photos. Different versions are available for different types of shows and it can be sent electronically or printed.
whiteyteresa
I got these letters off of this site

One for catalog show
one for cooking show

I don't remember who posted them

but I want to thank them because I think they are great

Attachments

• CHEF SUCCESS - Catalog Show 001 Host Letter.doc
    28 KB · Views: 816
  • Host Letter 002 - Karen Shambaugh.doc
    20.5 KB · Views: 700
That's a great letter... I modify mine to include their host information for the website. And also include my own special of a free stone if they secure two bookings before their show and once those hosts hold their shows. I offer them the small round or small bar pan....

thanks so much!! I have a bunch of catalog shows booked and this has helped tremendously!!

What is a free host packet letter?

A free host packet letter is a customizable template that can be used to invite guests to attend a Pampered Chef catalog or cooking show. It includes all the necessary information, such as date, time, location, and host contact information.

How do I download a free host packet letter?

To download a free host packet letter, simply visit the Pampered Chef website and navigate to the "Host a Show" section. From there, you can select the type of show you will be hosting and choose the option to download the free host packet letter.

Can I customize the free host packet letter?

Yes, the free host packet letter is fully customizable. You can add your own personal message, change the font and colors, and even include a photo of yourself. This allows you to make the letter more personalized and appealing to your guests.

Are there different versions of the free host packet letter available?

Yes, there are different versions of the free host packet letter available for different types of shows. There is a version for catalog shows, where guests can browse and order products from the catalog, and a version for cooking shows, where guests can see product demonstrations and sample recipes.

Do I need a printer to use the free host packet letter?

No, you do not need a printer to use the free host packet letter. Once you have customized the letter, you can simply save it as a digital file and send it to your guests via email or social media. However, if you prefer a physical copy, you can also print the letter at home or at a local print shop.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dlhileman
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • CGutwein
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
kraber
  • Intrepid_Chef