1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Franklin Covey Organizer

1. I have the NEW Pampered Chef Franklin Covey Organizer that has NEVER BEEN USED - it is in perfect condition and has the CD that goes along with it. My boss at work got me a new day planner and did not warn me about it so I do not need my PC planner. Please let me know if you are interested in purchasing this from me. oh yeah and this is my first post I have no idea what I am doing :)

Tiffany
    www.pamperedchef.biz/tpc2006

Nov 7, 2005
  2. Is there any way you can use the PC inserts with your new planner? I know that may sound silly, but it may be very useful.

3. fruit76loop

fruit76loop Veteran Member Gold Member

:)

Tiffany,

WOW! I just went online to buy one and their site was down! One of my team members had it at the meeting tonight and it is awesome for those of you who haven't seen it! What do you want for it?

Smiles,

Nov 8, 2005
  4. How does $33 (with no additional shipping charges)

Nov 8, 2005
  5. Anyone interested...name your price?

Nov 11, 2005
  6. bbauman07

bbauman07 Veteran Member Gold Member

tpk5732,
    I sent you a private message :)

Nov 11, 2005
  7. Is this still available?

8. sandi4tpc

sandi4tpc Novice Member

Franklin Covey Planner available...

I also have one that I don't plan to use. It's been opened and the CD is also still sealed. If anyone is interested, let me know.
    Sandi

Nov 11, 2005
  9. PampMomof3

PampMomof3 Legend Member Gold Member

Is this still available, and if so, how much are you wanting for it? ;)

Nov 14, 2005
  10. sandi4tpc

sandi4tpc Novice Member

How about $25, including shipping?? If you still want it, email me at sandi4tpc@voyager.net and we'll exchange info!

Sandi

Nov 14, 2005
  11. PampMomof3

PampMomof3 Legend Member Gold Member

Hey Sandi! I sent you a private e-mail a while ago. ;) I'll take it if has never been used! :) :D

Nov 14, 2005
Have something to add?