• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Found Out About My Executive Banquet

In summary, the Executive banquet is a fun event where we are to wear pajamas and fuzzy slippers. It is a good time and the pictures are great.
StacieB
Gold Member
Found out about our Executive banquet today. I am in the Bohn-Geiselhart group. We are having a "Dream the Night Away" Event. We are to wear PJ's and fuzzy slippers!! How fun!! Looks like I best be finding myself some new jammies!!

Has anyone else heard what they will be doing?

I'm not going this year, but our NED (Robin Shilling) usually just does a traditional banquet. I always thought it would be fun to go to a themed one, though. Have a great time!

Thanks Nicole, this is my 1st Conference and I am super stoaked!!!

My Executive Director (Dot Doiron) from Maine is having a theme of dressy black and white with a touch of gold. We're to add a little gold with jewelry, scarfs, hand bags, etc. And they always have fun themed games that are a surprise to us as well when we get there. It's a good time :) and GREAT pictures!

I just got my info. for my banquet tonight. I am with Sally Schubert. We are suppose to "Dress your Dream". My director is probably wearing something hawaiian or cruise like (she is hoping to earn the cruise). I might wear pajamas because that is what I am wearing when I dream. I need to figure something out and it will need to be soon. I might have to buy something new!!

Will be fun to see what everyone does and dresses up as!!

I am new since Feb. and new to Chef Success. I will be going to Conference. Is everyone invited to the Executive Banquet?

-Julie

chefjwr said:
I am new since Feb. and new to Chef Success. I will be going to Conference. Is everyone invited to the Executive Banquet?

-Julie

Yes, everyone is invited by their upper line to attend their particular banquet :) It's neat to see how different everyone's is. Looks like we're going to see some really dressy groups all the way to groups in their pj's!!!

How do we find out what our banquet will be like? Don't we need to pack to be ready? How high up the line are the directors etc. that are in charge of my event?

Julie

chefjwr said:
How do we find out what our banquet will be like? Don't we need to pack to be ready? How high up the line are the directors etc. that are in charge of my event?

Julie

If you don't know who your upline Executive Director or higher is, I would suggest giving your recruiter or Director a call and ask them who's banquet you'll be attending and if the attire has been decided yet or not. If you don't know these people or are not comfortable calling them, give the home office a call and they should be able to tell you who your upline is and what banquet you'll be attending. Hope that helps!

Thanks Darcy. I know my director Laura and our upline Cindy Sparling. I don't know if she is the organizer of the event or if someone upline of her is.

Anyone else going Wave 1?

Julie

Julie! :D
Our exec director is Donna McDonald. We'll be attending her exec banquet. She usually doesn't "do" a theme, but it's typically a nice banquet attire dinner.

Your upline:
Laura Wells (me)> Sr. Director Cindy Sparling > Exec. Director Donna McDonald > National Director Chris Manion

Since Donna is our first in line Exec Director, we attend the wave she's on as well as her executive banquet.

Thanks Laura. Frankly all the different types of directors all begin to run together for me unless I see them written out as you have done. I think the PJ's and slipper thing sounds great for the "Dream.." theme. I'm sure it will be great!

Anyone else in Becky Ishee's banquet? Do you know what the theme is or if there even is a theme? Can't get through to my director or upline...

Anyone hear on Darla Oelmann's theme? Is she having a theme?

Jammies sounds fun:) I haven't heard about mine yet; the past 2 years we've done a beach party.

Chris Manion's is Black and White theme :) I got a super cute dress that was Black and White with some red before I even knew about it ;)

I told my cluster I'm going to dress like a domino... they aren't entirely sure i I'm serious or not... :)

My upline director is Randy Sue Weiss. We are to wear an apron, PC or any other kind we wish.

Hey, Jeni! I'll see you there! I'm in Randy's group, too.I'm still trying to figure out which apron I want to wear: my "gelato" apron from Italy, the Dots one from Leadership, or one a friend gave me that says "Dam good cook." :)

StacieB said:
Found out about our Executive banquet today. I am in the Bohn-Geiselhart group. We are having a "Dream the Night Away" Event. We are to wear PJ's and fuzzy slippers!! How fun!! Looks like I best be finding myself some new jammies!!

Has anyone else heard what they will be doing?

I just found out too. I am in the same group as you and will be getting some new jammies!!! I wonder what we will be doing?

Our banquet is "live your dreams", & we're supposed to come dressed as what our dream was when we started.....SAHM, world traveler, etc...

You guys are so lucky! We never have a theme! Well, that's not entirely true. She does decorate the tables in a themey way and some of her remarks are made in cute themey terms but we never dress to the theme or do "special" things. She's much more laid back and businessy. Most of the banquet is recognizing the top people and it's basically the same every year.

I think my exec is great and love being in her downline but when I hear all the noise from the other rooms and hear about what you are all doing I am jealous of all that fun!

Does anyone know what the Radu group will be doing?

Yvonne Mattson is doing Wizard of Oz...since I'm not attending Wave 1, I will be in the HO Direct Executive Banquet.

Anyone know what they do???????????

janetupnorth said:
Yvonne Mattson is doing Wizard of Oz...since I'm not attending Wave 1, I will be in the HO Direct Executive Banquet.

Anyone know what they do???????????

Here is what I just received today about the banquet. :)

"our Executive Banquet “An Evening with the Stars” will take place at the Hilton Hotel in the International North Ballroom. Our banquet begins promptly at 7:30 p.m."

Our group is doing Caribbean. We are wearing grass skirts, coconut bras or something like that. Sounds like fun.

Ours doesn't have a theme, but look at the email I received:

Congratulations!!
You are a Top Seller in the Overall Stombaugh Cluster
for the Top Peformance Year 2006-2007!!

To celebrate your accomplishment, please be my guest at our reserved table at the Executive Banquet at National Conference.​

Woo hoo! I feel very special. :D

I got invited to sit at my Ex. Director table for this being my 1st conference~!!

1. What is the "Found Out About My Executive Banquet" event?

The "Found Out About My Executive Banquet" is a special event hosted by Pampered Chef for our top-performing executive-level consultants. It is a celebration of their hard work and success in the company.

2. How do I qualify for the "Found Out About My Executive Banquet"?

To qualify for the "Found Out About My Executive Banquet", you must be an active executive-level consultant with Pampered Chef and meet certain sales and recruitment goals outlined by the company.

3. When and where is the "Found Out About My Executive Banquet" held?

The "Found Out About My Executive Banquet" is typically held in the summer at a luxurious venue chosen by Pampered Chef. The exact date and location will be announced in advance to qualified consultants.

4. What can I expect at the "Found Out About My Executive Banquet"?

The "Found Out About My Executive Banquet" is a night of celebration and recognition. Consultants can expect a delicious meal, inspiring speeches, and fun activities. There may also be announcements of new products and promotions.

5. Can I bring a guest to the "Found Out About My Executive Banquet"?

Unfortunately, due to limited space and the exclusive nature of the event, only qualified consultants are invited to attend the "Found Out About My Executive Banquet". However, we encourage you to share your accomplishments with loved ones and bring them to future events as your guest.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pampcheflisa
Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
Replies
Views