• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

forYou Fellow Office Supply Addicts...

In summary, "forYou Fellow Office Supply Addicts..." is a monthly subscription box offered by Pampered Chef for office supply enthusiasts. The subscription costs $29.99 per month and includes shipping and handling. Each box contains a mix of high-quality and unique office supplies curated by experts, including pens, notebooks, and desk accessories. While customization is not currently available, the items are carefully selected to provide a well-rounded and exciting selection. Returns and exchanges are not offered, but customer service can assist with damaged or defective items.
katie0128
Silver Member
I had a dream last night (don't think I was a PC consultant in my dream). I was starting school in a new program at a local university and as part of our "orientation" we got to pick out supplies from a wal-mart type environment. But the best part was that they were all FREE!!!!! I could feel my heart rate increasing and I was getting really excited. Then when I woke up, I was soooooooo mad it was only a dream!

I wonder if there's a 12 Step group for office supply addicts? It should be sponsored by Staples, Office Max and Office Cheapo.

A 12-step sponsored by Staples... wouldn't that be like Budweiser sponsoring an AA meeting????

Well, if the government wants tobacco companies to pay for health care, wouldn't those sponsorships all make sense?

Oh my gosh, Katie-- that sounds great!

Yeah, but a 12-step program implies that I want help for my "problem."That's kind of like my friend who occasionally talks about setting up an intervention for my PC problem. What problem?

Related to forYou Fellow Office Supply Addicts...

What is "forYou Fellow Office Supply Addicts..."?

"forYou Fellow Office Supply Addicts..." is a monthly subscription box offered by Pampered Chef specifically for office supply enthusiasts. Each box contains a selection of high-quality and unique office supplies curated by our team of experts.

How much does the subscription cost?

The subscription for "forYou Fellow Office Supply Addicts..." is $29.99 per month. This includes the cost of shipping and handling. We also offer a discounted price for annual subscriptions.

What types of office supplies can I expect in each box?

Each box will contain a variety of office supplies such as pens, notebooks, desk accessories, and more. We strive to include a mix of practical and fun items in each box, so you can both enhance your productivity and indulge in your love for office supplies.

Can I customize my box or choose specific items?

At this time, we do not offer customization or the ability to choose specific items for your "forYou Fellow Office Supply Addicts..." box. However, we carefully select each item to ensure a well-rounded and exciting selection for our subscribers.

Is there a return or exchange policy for the subscription box?

Unfortunately, we do not offer returns or exchanges for the "forYou Fellow Office Supply Addicts..." subscription box. However, if you receive a damaged or defective item, please reach out to our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dannyzmom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
lacychef
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Christ Follower