• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

forSale: Vinyl Signs With Your Name & Website for Your Vehicle

In summary, the vinyl signs have dimensions of approximately 12 inches by 12 inches and can be customized with different fonts and colors. They are made with high-quality and durable material that can last up to 5 years and are easy to remove without damaging the paint on your vehicle. They can also be used on any type of vehicle.
Tropicalburstqt2
Gold Member
I don't know why I didn't think of this before, but my boyfriend's mother owns a graphic design shop and can customize a vinyl sign for you, just like the ones that Jeri's Signs make; however, they won't peel off.

She has one on her van advertising her business and it's been there for atleast 4 years.

If you are interested in purchasing one, let me know the size & the color of the vinyl that you'd like and I'll get a quote for you.

PM me if you need any more info or are interested.

She also can design business cards, magnetic signs, banners, invitations, promotional products, clothing, etc. If just can't have the PC logo on it.

I

Bumping for more to see!

Just so people know, Jeri made good on her sign, I think my few letters fell off because I got skinny lettering, plus I live in NJ and it gets cold here. So I think the two was a bad combo.

But good luck.

What are the dimensions of the vinyl signs?

The dimensions of the vinyl signs are approximately 12 inches by 12 inches.

Can I customize the font and color of the vinyl signs?

Yes, you can customize the font and color of the vinyl signs to match your personal branding.

How long will the vinyl signs last on my vehicle?

The vinyl signs are made with high-quality and durable material that can last up to 5 years with proper care.

Are the vinyl signs easy to remove from my vehicle?

Yes, the vinyl signs are easy to remove and will not damage the paint on your vehicle.

Can I use the vinyl signs on any type of vehicle?

Yes, the vinyl signs can be used on any type of vehicle, including cars, trucks, vans, and SUVs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Tropicalburstqt2
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
ashleypc
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • sddmom2
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies