• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

forSale: Consultant Hwc Table Clothe

In summary, the person is taking offers for a non-current Pampered Chef item and reserves the right to reject any offers. They mention that there may be additional shipping fees if paying with Paypal and that payment by check will result in shipment once the check clears. They also state that they will accept money orders or cashier's checks and that insurance is optional. Interested buyers can PM their offer or post it in the thread. The person will update with the highest offer and is open to receiving higher offers. There is a discussion about whether it is allowed to sell this item and it is mentioned that it is allowed in the Pampered Chef community. The seller also confirms that they are allowed to sell the item and that they do not want to break any
jrstephens
I will take offers for the next few days. Offers are without shipping. Actual shipping to you will be added.

I do reserve the right to reject any and all offers.

If paying by Paypal, a small fee that they charge me will apply. If paying by check, shipment will occur when check clears. Will accept money order or cashier's check. Insurance is your option.

PM me your offer or post it here. I will update every so often with my latest offer, so, you can decide if you would like to offer more.

Thanks!

Bumping for views! I have gotten offers and will update tonight what the highest offer is.

I'm sorry, I don't mean to be rude, but this doesn't seem right. I am kinda new to the site and forgive me for being so bold, but is this the norm?

We are allowed to sell non current PC items in the marketplace. Yes, people do sell their items there. In our little community here, we'd rather a fellow consultant get the item, then having it end up on Ebay.

HTH!

vwpamperedchef said:
We are allowed to sell non current PC items in the marketplace. Yes, people do sell their items there. In our little community here, we'd rather a fellow consultant get the item, then having it end up on Ebay.

HTH!

And just as a reminder...read your HO guidelines. As a consultant at any level, you are not allowed to sell PC items on E-bay. Does it happen? Yes. Are people caught? Yes.

linojackie said:
I'm sorry, I don't mean to be rude, but this doesn't seem right. I am kinda new to the site and forgive me for being so bold, but is this the norm?

This is a Consultant Only item. I am NOT offering for sale the current HWC guest or host specials. People have threads on here looking for the table clothe, so, I assume there is no problem selling. And I know if there is, my thread will be promptly removed from here. To my knowledge I do not know of not being able to do this since it is a Consultant Only Item.

Jennifer...you are ok to do this. There is a thread on this website and another website that is just for PC consultants to sell and search for other PC items. Whether it be a consultant item or not.

baychef said:
Jennifer...you are ok to do this.

Whew...thanks......I don't want to break the rules

If it were not legal, I am sure HO would let us know because the do contact the ones that try to use E-bay. I had a consultant that went inactive for a short time. She decided to get out of PC and was selling stuff on E-bay (I did not know this) HO found out and e-mailed both of us!! She couldn't understand even if she was inactive...but the problem is, she could always re-activate within a year.

I was trying to make reference to selling it here is better then buying it from someone on Ebay.

I should have been more clear.

True. Some people think they are getting such a good bargain, but don't stop to add the shipping on...and then realize that there is no guarentee!!

vwpamperedchef said:
I was trying to make reference to selling it here is better then buying it from someone on Ebay.

I should have been more clear.

I am suprised that there is not a Table Clothe on Ebay!

there have been. was looking at older hwc products curious what previous years had and saw a hwc tablecloth for sale.

My top offer right now is $30 plus shipping.

Wanted to update b/c I will be at church tonight and may not get a chance to update again until tomorrow.

jrstephens said:
My top offer right now is $30 plus shipping.

Wanted to update b/c I will be at church tonight and may not get a chance to update again until tomorrow.
I don't think we are supposed to auction off things we earn as incentives either. This tablecloth is probably valued at no more than $15 on our 1099.

I don't want anyone getting in trouble.

B u m p . . . . .

Don't know specifically about consultant items....but it does say "you may note sell any Pampered Chef products - current or discoutinued - through online auction houses (like eBay.com) or on any Web site other than your Pampered Chef Personal Web Site". taken from page F-21 in the policies and procedures. So...I would take that to mean that you can't sell it?

c00p said:
Don't know specifically about consultant items....but it does say "you may note sell any Pampered Chef products - current or discoutinued - through online auction houses (like eBay.com) or on any Web site other than your Pampered Chef Personal Web Site". taken from page F-21 in the policies and procedures. So...I would take that to mean that you can't sell it?
She can sell it to another consultant on a consultant only site as long as she doesn't sell it for more than she paid. That includes products and incentive, consultant only, items. Since it was a promotional item we don't know the exact cost to us so that's grey.

My concern is that she's auctioning it to the highest bidder. That is definitely not allowed.

Sorry, Jennifer, but I would ask HO about this if I were you. It's not worth getting in trouble over it.

PS: We can also sell items to non-consultants. Once we own something it's ours. We can sell to friends or at a yard sale but we are not to sell at a higher than catalog (or valued) price and we are to make sure the buyer knows that the warranty is not transferrable.

All the above is via conversations with Susie Lite.

I understand selling something you do not want but offering it to the highest bidder is just tacky and unethical to me. Just put a price on it and post it.

Now that being said I wanted the HWC table cloth badly but for $30.... NO WAY!!! that is just rediculous! (to me anyway)

I actually posted several times I was interested in buying one - I believe one was actually responding to you Jennifer. You could have PM'd me and I would have paid $30, but I won't be involved in the auction part of it. You should have named the price you wanted for it and offered it to the first person who asked for it. If they weren't willing to pay your price, then you could offer it to the next person. So many complain about our products being on Ebay. I don't see where auctioning something on CS is any different.

Sorry Rhonda, I do not have all my pm's saved to know who to have responded to that is whay I started a thread that I was selling it.

I am closing this thread since I started it and I am TIRED of being jumped on.

Well, that is if I can figure out how to close it.

Jennifer
I'm sure no one meant to sound as they were jumping on you. I think everyone is used to the seller saying how much they want a product for and then who ever gets to you first gets it. Not the highest bidder thing.

pampchefrhondab said:
I actually posted several times I was interested in buying one - I believe one was actually responding to you Jennifer. You could have PM'd me and I would have paid $30, but I won't be involved in the auction part of it. You should have named the price you wanted for it and offered it to the first person who asked for it. If they weren't willing to pay your price, then you could offer it to the next person. So many complain about our products being on Ebay. I don't see where auctioning something on Chef Success is any different.
I am going to have to agree with this. . .it doesn't really seem any different then having put it on ebay. I think auctioning it off is just that wether its on here or ebay.

If you could have heard my voice instead of my writing, I was not angry, just voicing my opinion.

I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings - not my intention.

pampchefrhondab said:
If you could have heard my voice instead of my writing, I was not angry, just voicing my opinion.

I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings - not my intention.

You didn't ........I think I am just sensitive right now, ha!

Related to forSale: Consultant Hwc Table Clothe

What is the size of the Consultant Hwc Table Clothe?

The Consultant Hwc Table Clothe measures 60 inches by 120 inches, making it suitable for most standard size dining tables.

Is the Consultant Hwc Table Clothe machine washable?

Yes, the Consultant Hwc Table Clothe is machine washable for easy cleaning and maintenance.

What material is the Consultant Hwc Table Clothe made of?

The Consultant Hwc Table Clothe is made of 100% polyester, which is durable and stain-resistant.

Can the Consultant Hwc Table Clothe be used for both casual and formal occasions?

Yes, the Consultant Hwc Table Clothe is versatile and can be used for both casual and formal events. It adds an elegant touch to any table setting.

Does the Consultant Hwc Table Clothe come in different colors?

Currently, the Consultant Hwc Table Clothe is only available in white. However, it can be easily dressed up with colorful table runners or placemats to match any theme or occasion.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• rocki
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Aunticooks
  • jrstephens
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • jrstephens