• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Food Scale on Outlet-Any Have an Extra?

In summary, the food scale is accurate within 1 gram or 0.1 ounce and is suitable for measuring both liquids and solids. The unit of measurement can be easily changed and the scale is easy to clean. Its weight limit is 11 pounds or 5 kilograms, but larger items may require a different scale.
kaseydee
Gold Member
I wanted the food scale that was on the outlet yesterday but not late last night. Did anyone get some & have an extra their willing to part with? They were $7.25 I think.

I 2nd that! I had two customers that wanted them and it disappeared before they had a chance.

Maybe check again tomorrow. I ordered a GOB last night, but wanted several kids cookbooks, and they weren't listed when I ordered, but they're back today, so I placed a second order today. HO is killing me!! lol :)

If not, good luck finding one. I did order one for myself last night...

Tammy

bump......stll looking for one :)

I love my scale. I wish they'd come out with a more precise one with digital read out.

I actually got one from the outlet. It's larger than I expected. So if anyone still needs one... I will sell it.

Yes, I want a scale, too.

I have had mine for a long time, but I left it on the stove and turn on the wrong burner.... silly me.:cry: :cry: :cry:

Please let me know if anyone has one for sale.

Thanks so much!

Related to Food Scale on Outlet-Any Have an Extra?

1. How accurate is the food scale?

Our food scale has been tested and certified to be accurate within 1 gram or 0.1 ounce. It is designed to provide precise measurements for all your cooking and baking needs.

2. Can I measure both liquids and solids on the food scale?

Yes, our food scale has the ability to measure both liquids and solids. It has a tare function that allows you to measure liquids in a bowl or container without including the weight of the container itself.

3. How do I change the unit of measurement on the food scale?

The unit of measurement can easily be changed by pressing the "unit" button on the scale. It can be switched between grams, pounds, ounces, and milliliters.

4. Is the food scale easy to clean?

Yes, our food scale is designed to be easy to clean. It has a smooth, flat surface and a removable weighing platform that can be wiped down with a damp cloth. The scale itself can be cleaned with a mild soap and water solution.

5. What is the weight limit of the food scale?

Our food scale has a weight limit of 11 pounds or 5 kilograms. This is more than enough for most cooking and baking needs. However, if you need to weigh heavier items, we recommend using a larger scale.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• annsfoodforall
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
annsfoodforall
  • emiscookin
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
emiscookin
  • Spatch