• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Taste-Testing Recipes: Too Much Food or Just Right?

In summary, the author is planning to make a variety of recipes from the new SB, and is undecided on which to make. They are also making a trifle and cookies.
babywings76
Gold Member
I'm going to make a variety of the recipes from the new SB and have people vote for their favorites. I was trying to figure out how many different things to make. I was thinking I could make the Satay Chicken Pasta Salad, Spinach Carbonara Pizza, Bread Bowl Artichoke Dip, Microwave White Chicken Chili (served as a dip with chips), the Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Torte. I was wanting to make one more dessert that didn't have nuts. Has anyone made the Pina Colada Upside-Down Cake? Is it easy? Can I make it ahead and keep it on warm in the oven? Is this too much food? I don't know how many people are going to come. With my luck, probably only a handful. So this might just be a ridiculous amount of food. But if I want them to taste test the recipes, I thought I should make these. Maybe I should skip the artichoke dip and just do the one dessert. What do you think?

(Okay, I"m sorry I'm so indecisive and long-winded. I feel like all my posts are like this...:blushing:)

The trifle is easy cuz you can make it a day ahead.I also made the Peppermint Cookies.

The Upside down cake wouldn't be able to be kept warm...but it would be fine if you made it the day before. It's even more moist the next day.I usually make 2 appetizer, 2 main dish, and 2 dessert recipes, but you would be fine doing one of each - or one appetizer & main dish, and 2 desserts...or 2 appetizers and one of each of the others......Don't kill yourself. Remember - if it doesn't get done, you'll be the only one who knows or misses it!;)

Are the peppermint cookie sandwiches okay if made the night before?

Don't forget a drink. Serve something in the Quick Stir Pitcher!!

My Open House is this Sunday. I'm making the Bread Bowl Artichoke Dip, Quiche Lorraine Tartlets, Southwestern Dip & Veggies, Frosty Snowman Cake, Candy Cane Brownie Lollipops, Apple Cider Punch. I'm really excited and have been making reminder calls tonight. It's my first one and I don't know how many people will come, but honestly I'd be excited with a dozen or more. :O) I'm just excited and I hope it goes well and helps boost my business!! Good luck with your Open House too!!

1. Is taste-testing recipes for Pampered Chef a full-time job?

No, taste-testing recipes is not a full-time job for Pampered Chef employees. It is just one aspect of our job as consultants, and we also spend time educating and supporting our customers.

2. How often do Pampered Chef employees get to taste-test new recipes?

We typically taste-test new recipes at least once a month, but it can vary depending on the release schedule of new products and recipes.

3. Are Pampered Chef employees required to taste-test every single recipe?

No, we do not have to taste-test every single recipe. We have a team of experienced chefs who carefully select and test recipes before they are released to our consultants and customers.

4. Can Pampered Chef employees make changes to the recipes during taste-testing?

During taste-testing, we are not allowed to make any changes to the recipes. Our goal is to make sure the recipes are accurate and delicious as they are written.

5. How do Pampered Chef employees handle food allergies or dietary restrictions during taste-testing?

We take food allergies and dietary restrictions very seriously and make sure to have alternative options available for our taste-testers. We also label all ingredients and provide information on common allergens in our recipes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefann
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
JDooley
Replies
Views
lalemom
  • purpampchef
  • Products and Tips
Replies