• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Food Chopper: Top-Fit Tool for Easy Meal Prep | FAQ Answered

In summary, the Food Chopper can fit in the top upside down, but it doesn't turn as easily. The black ones turn much easier.
ahammons
I thought I read somewhere that you can fit the Food Chopper in the top, is this right?

I think people sit it in the top upside down, to carry it - but it doesn't fit there as an everyday thing I don't think.

Yes, just turn it upside down. Handle down into the middle hole.

Oh, okay - I was wondering because it didn't look like it would fit. Thanks! :)

I keep mine in there upside down all the time, even after my shows! Fits perfect!

I wasn't too sure about buying it at first, but I really like it! I liked the white ones a little better, but oh well! :) I think I may get another one for my scrapbooking stuff.

I love the black ones, I think they are slightly bigger and turn easier now!! I have 2 of them sitting on my counter!!

My chopper lives in the TTA (when it's not in use :rolleyes: ).

pckelly said:
I love the black ones, I think they are slightly bigger and turn easier now!! I have 2 of them sitting on my counter!!
ITA! The black carries more and turns with such ease, the white one stuck and wouldn't turn this easy!

I never had a white one, so I wouldn't know. I usually prefer white in my kitchen, that's why I wasn't sure if I'd like it. I'm just happy that I'll have plenty of room to store my tools now. :)

I keep my food chopper, handle down, in my tool turn about all the time. I have almost every PC tool in there, and it fits perfectly. The black TTA turns so much easier, because it was designed to hold more weight.

That's great to know, i thought it looked like it might be sturdier. I am about to kill mine, with the food chopper in it and all the tools, i can't fit anything in there anymore, or hardly get it to move! Too many goodies!

Does anyone have problems with the TTA not turning smoothly?
Maybe I have too much stuff in it but it is hard to turn, and when it does, the entire thing turns with the bottom.

TwinGirlsMom said:
Does anyone have problems with the TTA not turning smoothly?
Maybe I have too much stuff in it but it is hard to turn, and when it does, the entire thing turns with the bottom.
That's what happens with my white one, but I haven't had any problems with the new one.

1. What is the Tool Turn About Question?

The Tool Turn About Question is a versatile kitchen tool designed to hold and organize your Pampered Chef kitchen tools in one convenient location. It has a rotating base with multiple compartments of various sizes to keep your tools within easy reach while cooking.

2. How many compartments does the Tool Turn About Question have?

The Tool Turn About Question has eight compartments in total. There are six smaller compartments around the base and two larger compartments in the center.

3. Can the Tool Turn About Question hold all sizes of kitchen tools?

Yes, the Tool Turn About Question is designed to hold a variety of kitchen tools, from small measuring spoons to large spatulas and ladles. The different compartment sizes make it easy to organize and store all your tools in one place.

4. Is the Tool Turn About Question dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Tool Turn About Question is dishwasher safe. Simply remove any larger or delicate tools and place the Tool Turn About Question in the top rack of your dishwasher for easy cleaning.

5. Can I use the Tool Turn About Question for other purposes besides organizing kitchen tools?

While the Tool Turn About Question is primarily designed for organizing kitchen tools, it can also be used for storing office supplies, crafting tools, and even makeup brushes. The versatility of this tool makes it a great addition to any room in your home.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookinfletch
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
MissyPC
  • mom4angela
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • Luv 2 Cook