• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How to Effectively Follow Up with Fair Leads Without Phone Numbers?

In summary, the best way to follow up with fair leads is within 1-2 days after the event through a personalized email or phone call. It is important to have an organized system for keeping track of leads and to include a reminder of your interaction at the fair, any special offers, and a call to action in your follow up communication. It is recommended to follow up at least 2-3 times before considering a lead lost.
Chefstover2
Just worked my second North Carolina Mountain State Fair...I'm still working off leads from last year's fair, so it has been very profitable for me. Here's my question for you:

I have a bunch of folks who provided me with address and/or e-mail address but no phone number but then checked off that they were interested in the business or hosting. Does anyone have a great letter that they send to follow up with these leads? I'd hate to let these fall through the cracks just 'cause I can't call them.

Thanks!

Kristen Stover

First, try people.yahoo.com to see if you can find a home phone number.

that's what i wud do as well

or try whitepages.com

on the same note about a booth lead...
when someone circles 3 on an interest level out of 10...any advice on how to approach that call? That's a pretty low number.

riggs62 said:
on the same note about a booth lead...
when someone circles 3 on an interest level out of 10...any advice on how to approach that call? That's a pretty low number.

Unless someone circles a 1 or a 10, I pretty much treat them all the same - as a maybe. So I just ask them a question, like "Would you like to know what's involved in hosting?" or "When would be a good time for me to call you about having your own show?"

That having been said, I need to get off my butt and call all the leads that I have from my last 2 booths!!!:eek:

1. How soon should I follow up with fair leads?

It is recommended to follow up with fair leads within 1-2 days after the event. This allows for enough time for the leads to settle and remember your interaction, but not too long where they may forget about you.

2. What is the best way to follow up with fair leads?

The best way to follow up with fair leads is through a personalized email or phone call. This shows that you value their time and are genuinely interested in their potential business. You can also include a special offer or discount to entice them to make a purchase.

3. How do I keep track of fair leads for follow up?

It is important to have an organized system for keeping track of fair leads. You can use a CRM (customer relationship management) tool, a spreadsheet, or even a simple notebook to jot down important information and notes about each lead. This will help you stay organized and follow up in a timely manner.

4. What should I include in my follow up communication?

In your follow up communication, it is important to remind the lead of your interaction at the fair and thank them for stopping by your booth. You can also include any special offers, promotions, or new products that may interest them. Be sure to also include your contact information and a call to action for them to make a purchase or book a party.

5. How many times should I follow up with fair leads?

It is recommended to follow up with fair leads at least 2-3 times before considering them a lost lead. It is important to not be too pushy, but also not give up too easily. If you don't receive a response after multiple attempts, it may be time to move on and focus on other leads.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Koolotus
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
lisacb77
  • gilliandanielle
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
lizcooks4u
Replies