• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Follow Up After a Craft Show: Tips & Strategies

In summary, it is important to follow up with customers after a craft show by making a personal phone call within 48 hours. Ask them about their preferred month for booking a show and offer them both host specials. For potential recruits, offer more information about the business opportunity or how to get started. For those who said no, clarify if it is a not right now or not at all and mention that you are booking shows in the future. It is also beneficial to thank customers for visiting your booth and offer them to be on your preferred customer list.
heykim00
follow up with customers after a craft show?

I got many leads, several bokings and potential recruits.

Do you send out a catalog?

If so, by itself or in an envelop?

Do you just send a nice letter and a bus. card?

All input is appreciated!!!!

I have only done one booth, but I made sure that I called every one that filled out a slip. It took a little while, but it's worth it...I have one interested in the biz (Or at least was, until I took a break from calling her...), and one show for sure in October, several more that I have to call in a couple weeks.

I like to talk on the phone though, so that helps!! Good luck! Keep us posted as to your progress!!

Send them this.............

Attachments

• Thank you for stopping by Ltr.doc
    20.5 KB · Views: 347
heykim,This is an area I have much success in. You must follow-up with a personal phone call within 48 hours. First ask yourself what month you are looking to book in. If you are booking now for Oct/Nov, and If they checked yes/maybe to a show then tell them both host specials. Ask them which one appeals to them the most. ASSUME they will book. "I have Tuesdays and Thursdays available in that month. Which day works best for you?Then: " Will Oct.26 or Oct. 13 work best for you?" Notice I said the earliest I wanted booked last.Recruit: maybe/yes "Would you like more information about the Pampered Chef business opportunity or would you like to know how to get started?"Offer to meet over coffee for informational coffee, or get them signed.Those who checked no: "Was your no meaning not right now or not at all? Because I am booking shows in November."I call everyone! Thank them for visiting my booth, refer to my website for recipes, information, online ordering, etc. "Would you like to be on my preferred customer list?

Thank you all for so much info.

1. How soon should I follow up after a craft show?

The general rule of thumb is to follow up within 48 hours after the craft show. This shows your professionalism and also ensures that the event is still fresh in the customer's mind.

2. What is the best way to follow up with customers after a craft show?

There are a few effective ways to follow up with customers after a craft show. One way is to send a personalized email thanking them for their support and including a special offer or discount. Another way is to send a handwritten note expressing your gratitude and including a business card or brochure.

3. Should I follow up with every customer or just those who made a purchase?

It is recommended to follow up with every customer, not just those who made a purchase. This helps to build a relationship with potential customers and can lead to future sales or referrals.

4. How can I stand out in my follow up after a craft show?

One way to stand out is to offer a special promotion or discount exclusively for the customers who attended the craft show. This can entice them to make a purchase and also shows your appreciation for their support.

5. Is it okay to follow up with customers via social media after a craft show?

Yes, it is perfectly acceptable to follow up with customers via social media after a craft show. This can be a great way to stay connected with customers and keep them updated on new products or upcoming events. Just be sure to personalize your messages and avoid being too sales-focused.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• schel
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
lockhartkitchen
  • RossDeb2
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
TammyStar
  • Rubelbj