• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Flyers With February Recruit Special

In summary, the February recruit special for Pampered Chef is a limited time promotion that offers new consultants a discounted starter kit and potential additional perks. It is only available during the month of February and cannot be used by current consultants. To sign up, interested individuals can visit the company's website and select the February recruit special option. Benefits of joining during this special may include discounted materials and a boost in business during a popular shopping month.
kam
Staff member
Here are the Flyers updated with the Feb 2012 Recruiting special.

Thanks!

Attachments

• FebRecFebMar12_fillable.pdf
    1.5 MB · Views: 791
  • FebRec12_fillable.pdf
    1.4 MB · Views: 402
  • MiniCattyInsertFebRec12_fillable.pdf
    906.3 KB · Views: 393
Did anyone else notice that the pic is not a exec 12", it's missing the handle so they must have used a 10" for the pic. Funny.

I'm excited to see who the Flyers have added to their team this year. Can't wait to see how they perform on the ice. Do you have any insider info on any standout recruits? No problem, happy to share the updates with fellow Flyers fans! From what I've heard, the Flyers have added some top talent to their roster this year. One standout recruit to keep an eye on is forward John Smith. He's been tearing it up in the junior leagues and is expected to make a big impact on the team. Can't wait to see him in action!

1. What is the February recruit special for Pampered Chef?

The February recruit special for Pampered Chef is a promotion that offers new consultants the opportunity to join the company for a discounted price. This special typically includes a discounted starter kit and additional perks, such as free products or business supplies.

2. How long is the February recruit special available?

The February recruit special is only available for a limited time, typically for the duration of the month of February. It is important to act quickly if you are interested in taking advantage of this promotion.

3. Can I still take advantage of the February recruit special if I am already a Pampered Chef consultant?

No, the February recruit special is only available to new consultants who are joining the company for the first time. If you are already a consultant, you can still take advantage of other promotions and incentives offered by Pampered Chef.

4. How do I sign up for Pampered Chef during the February recruit special?

To sign up for Pampered Chef during the February recruit special, you can visit the company's website and follow the steps to become a consultant. Make sure to enter any necessary promo codes or select the February recruit special option when prompted.

5. What are the benefits of joining Pampered Chef during the February recruit special?

There are many benefits to joining Pampered Chef during the February recruit special. These may include a discounted starter kit, additional free products or business supplies, and the opportunity to jumpstart your business with a boost of momentum during a popular shopping month.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kam