• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Flyers With January Recruit Special

In summary, the January Recruit Special is a limited-time offer for new Pampered Chef consultants who join in the month of January. It includes a discounted starter kit, free shipping, and bonus products to help kickstart your business. The cost of the special varies based on the starter kit chosen, but all kits are discounted during this promotion. To qualify, one must sign up as a new consultant and purchase a starter kit. Existing consultants are not eligible for this special, but may have access to other promotions. It is possible to customize the starter kit and receive bonus products.
kam
Staff member
Here are some of my flyers updated with the January Recruit Special.

These flyers still have the Jan early bonus on the flyers. I will put the ones without the bonus in a separate thread.

THANKS!

Kathleen

Attachments

• JanRecJanFeb12_fillable.pdf
    1.7 MB · Views: 507
  • JanRec12_fillable.pdf
    1.7 MB · Views: 426
  • MiniCattyInsertJanRec12_fillable.pdf
    1.6 MB · Views: 374
Thank you Kam - you are AWESOME!!!

You are Amazing!! Thank you soooooooo much!!!

1. What is the January Recruit Special?

The January Recruit Special is a limited-time offer for new Pampered Chef consultants who join in the month of January. It includes a discounted starter kit, free shipping, and bonus products to help kickstart your business.

2. How much does the January Recruit Special cost?

The cost of the January Recruit Special varies based on the starter kit you choose. However, all starter kits are discounted during this promotion, making it a great time to join and save money.

3. What do I need to do to qualify for the January Recruit Special?

To qualify for the January Recruit Special, you must sign up as a new consultant with Pampered Chef during the month of January. You will also need to purchase a starter kit to get started with your business.

4. Can I still take advantage of the January Recruit Special if I am already a consultant?

No, the January Recruit Special is only available to new consultants who join during the month of January. However, there may be other promotions and incentives available for existing consultants, so be sure to check with your upline or the Pampered Chef website.

5. Can I customize my starter kit with the January Recruit Special?

Yes, you can customize your starter kit with the January Recruit Special. You can choose from a variety of kits to fit your budget and needs, and all kits are discounted during this promotion. You will also receive bonus products to help you get started on the right foot.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
tkgraywolf
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • chefjeanine