• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Are the Highlights of the April Specials in the Updated Flyers?

In summary, the April Specials are a selection of discounted products from Pampered Chef that are only available during the month of April. They include new products and exclusive deals that can be found on the website, in the monthly catalog, or through a Pampered Chef consultant. These specials are only available for the month of April, or while supplies last, and cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts. They are also limited to customers in the United States and Canada.
Hi there! Thanks for sharing the updated Flyers with April specials. I'm excited to see the new spring products revealed and can't wait to share them with my customers. Do you have any personal favorites from the new lineup? I always love hearing recommendations from other consultants. Happy selling!

What are the April Specials?

The April Specials are a selection of discounted products from Pampered Chef that are only available during the month of April. They are updated flyers that include new products and exclusive deals.

How long will the April Specials be available?

The April Specials will only be available for the month of April, or while supplies last. After that, they will no longer be available at the discounted price.

Where can I find the updated flyers for the April Specials?

The updated flyers for the April Specials can be found on our website, in our monthly catalog, or by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant.

Can I combine the April Specials with other promotions or discounts?

No, the April Specials cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts. However, you may still earn host rewards or use host credits towards the purchase of these specials.

Are there any restrictions on the April Specials?

The April Specials are only available while supplies last and may have limited quantities. They are also only available to customers in the United States and Canada.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Wendy L Brown
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • kam