• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

March Specials & Spring Product Reveal Flyer

In summary, the March specials featured in the Spring Product Reveal Flyer include the Quick Cooker Set, Ultimate Mandoline, Twixit! Clip Combo Pack, and the Deluxe Air Fryer. To place an order, you can contact your Pampered Chef consultant or shop online. There are also discounts and promotions available for the March specials, and you can host a party to earn free products. The March specials and Spring Product Reveal Flyer expire on March 31st, so be sure to take advantage of these deals before they end.
kam
Staff member
I have attached the flyers updated with the March specials! I will revise them with the secret specials once released.NOTE: I updated the mini-catty flyer with the spring product reveal.Thanks!

Attachments

• JanFebMar17_fillable.pdf
    1.2 MB · Views: 1,014
  • MiniCattyInsertFebMar17_reveal_fillable.pdf
    1.1 MB · Views: 616
Last edited:
Thank you, Kathleen! Just printed and am adding the 3-month spread to my lapboards for my party tomorrow night. :)

Thanks Kam - you're a gem and are SO appreciated!

Thank you for doing these!

You're the best kam!

I just found this thread and am looking forward to March/April/May minis!!

What are the March specials featured in the Spring Product Reveal Flyer?

The March specials featured in the Spring Product Reveal Flyer include the Quick Cooker Set, Ultimate Mandoline, Twixit! Clip Combo Pack, and the Deluxe Air Fryer.

How can I place an order for the items featured in the Spring Product Reveal Flyer?

You can place an order for the items featured in the Spring Product Reveal Flyer by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant or by shopping online at www.pamperedchef.com.

Are there any discounts or promotions for the March specials?

Yes, there are discounts and promotions available for the March specials. Check with your Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

Can I host a party and earn free products with the March specials?

Yes, you can host a party and earn free products with the March specials. Contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more details on hosting a party.

When do the March specials and Spring Product Reveal Flyer expire?

The March specials and Spring Product Reveal Flyer expire on March 31st. Make sure to take advantage of these deals before they end!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies