• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Flyers w/ Host & Guest Special on one page?

dannyzmom

Legend Member
Gold Member
Apr 11, 2005
Anyone have these? Years ago I was using them in host packets and would like to start using them again. It was a one page with just THAT MONTH's host & guest specials. If anyone has them could you please post July's and August's?
Thanks!

kam

Legacy Member
Staff member
Mar 17, 2006
Ha! I DID make July's up the other day - but I didn't think anyone used these so I didn't even think about posting it. I haven't done August's yet, but will do that one later today. I can't post them until I get home anyway.

So, if you can wait until this evening, I'll post. :)

leftymac

Veteran Member
Jan 23, 2008
I have them for July and august but on my home computer. If you want to email me, I can email them to you when I get home. All I did was take the actual host and guest flyers and put them side by side on a landscape page. Took me two minutes on my mac. I figure there is no need to recreate the wheel when the flyers look nice as is.

That being said, mine are in PDF and I'd other people want them no I cannot put them in word or some other format that is editable. I don't even have word on my computer.

dannyzmom

Legend Member
Gold Member
Apr 11, 2005
Ha! I DID make July's up the other day - but I didn't think anyone used these so I didn't even think about posting it. I haven't done August's yet, but will do that one later today. I can't post them until I get home anyway.

So, if you can wait until this evening, I'll post. :)

Thanks Kathleen - you're the best!!
I'll check back for them this evening. :love:

dannyzmom

Legend Member
Gold Member
Apr 11, 2005
I have them for July and august but on my home computer. If you want to email me, I can email them to you when I get home. All I did was take the actual host and guest flyers and put them side by side on a landscape page. Took me two minutes on my mac. I figure there is no need to recreate the wheel when the flyers look nice as is.

That being said, mine are in PDF and I'd other people want them no I cannot put them in word or some other format that is editable. I don't even have word on my computer.

Hey Keith - I have a PDF editing program (Thanks Harriet) so send 'em over to me at [email protected]
Thanks sweetie! <3

kam

Legacy Member
Staff member
Mar 17, 2006
Not sure if you are still interested...or if anyone else wants to use this one...

July Host & Guest side by side on one sheet of paper. (Still haven't gotten around to August's yet.)

Bottom left can be filled in with Acro Reader with your info (4 lines, I think).

Attachments

• July2010_HostGuest_fillable.pdf
    1.1 MB · Views: 304

dannyzmom

Legend Member
Gold Member
Apr 11, 2005
Not sure if you are still interested...or if anyone else wants to use this one...

July Host & Guest side by side on one sheet of paper. (Still haven't gotten around to August's yet.)

Bottom left can be filled in with Acro Reader with your info (4 lines, I think).

This is PERFECT and is exactly what I was looming for (except even better looking than I'd imagined!) - thank you SO much!!
Let me know when you have August's available, too!!
You're the best!
xoxo :thumbup:

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
kam
Replies
Views
Patrick O'Sullivan
Replies
Views
chefjeanine