• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Flyers on CC: Celebrate the Excitement!

I'm trying to get the hang of it and I'm currently hosting a swap. In summary, Flyers for a swap called "From your state (or country) to mine" have been posted on the forum and members are excited. Another member is hosting a holiday gift swap and there are two ways to participate, either by sending a small item to three swappers or by being a Secret Santa to multiple swappers. Members are reminded to consider postage costs when participating in international swaps. A new member is seeking guidance on how to PM and another member is introducing themselves and looking forward to participating in swaps.
gothim0802
flyers are on CC. YAY:sing:

just saw that too . . .yay is right!

Hi allI am hosting a swap in the postcards forum if anyone is interested. It is called "From your state (or country) to mine". We will be exchanging 1 postcard from our state or country with someone from a different state or country.Hope to see you there!Hi there,I recently joined the forum and I'm trying to figure out how it works. It looks like you can join swaps and get a PM when a new one is up. Is that right? If so, could someone point me in the right direction to set that up?Thanks!TinaPosting here as my PM box is full!Holiday Gift Swap - All members welcomePlease read the first post before signing upAs this is an international swap, please ensure you are able to post to any country.There are two ways you can participate in this swap.A. Send a small item to three other swappersB. Send to multiple swappers as a Secret Santa - in this case please PM me and let me know how many swappers you want to send toPlease note that postage costs can add up when sending internationally - so please ensure you understand the costs involved. I did try to keep the items small last year, but some swappers chose to send larger items without checking postage costs with their post office first.This is a fun swap and anyone who doesn't send will be sent to coventry. I will also monitor any feedback comments made on this swap.Please sign up by pm'ing me your name & address (if you are signing up for option B, please also PM me the number of swappers you want to send to)The closing date for sign ups will be Sunday, the 30th of November 2008You will receive your swapper's details by the 7th of DecemberAll parcels need to be posted by Saturday, the 20th of December 2008Please don't forget to post pics of your gifts in this threadMarieOkay, so I'm new here and I feel kind of silly asking this, but I can't figure out how to PM. Can someone point me in the right direction?Thanks!TinaHi everyoneMy name is Maggie & I just joined.I just wanted to say I am looking forward to joining in some swaps & getting to know you all.MaggiexHi everyone, I've been a member

1. What is the purpose of the "Flyers on CC: Celebrate the Excitement!" event?

The purpose of this event is to showcase the latest and greatest Pampered Chef products, as well as provide tips and tricks for using them, recipe ideas, and special offers for attendees.

2. How can I attend the "Flyers on CC: Celebrate the Excitement!" event?

To attend this event, you can either host your own gathering with a Pampered Chef consultant, or attend a gathering hosted by someone else. You can also join the event virtually through our online platform.

3. What types of products will be featured at the "Flyers on CC: Celebrate the Excitement!" event?

At this event, you can expect to see a variety of Pampered Chef products, including new kitchen gadgets, cookware, bakeware, and more. Our consultants will also demonstrate how to use these products and share their personal favorites.

4. Are there any special offers or discounts available during the "Flyers on CC: Celebrate the Excitement!" event?

Yes, there will be exclusive offers and discounts available for attendees of this event. These offers will be announced during the gathering and can only be redeemed during the event or for a limited time afterwards.

5. Can I earn free products by attending the "Flyers on CC: Celebrate the Excitement!" event?

Yes, as a host or guest at this event, you can earn free products by hosting a gathering or making a purchase during the event. Our consultants will provide more information on how to earn these rewards during the gathering.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pctharper
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
magentablue
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies