• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Flyers for Table Top FliPampered Chefhart

In summary, to customize your flyers for Table Top Flipchart, log in to your Pampered Chef consultant account and go to "Marketing Tools" to personalize with your name, contact info, and offers. There are various designs and templates available, and you can order physical copies for an additional cost. The flyers are also available in multiple languages and can be used for both offline and online marketing.
AmyP
What flyers does everyone put in the TTFC????
Any input would be appreciated!

I always have the current host and guest specials, fundraiser info, bridal info, I even put a copy of my first paycheck in so that they can see what I made on my first 6 shows. (recruiting tidbit) I just added the new online outlet flyer. I also have some Simple Additions flyers in it so they can see other examples of how Simple Additions can be used. It varies and changes.

It is certainly up to you, you can change and add anything you want to keep it current.

Hope this helps!!

Tracy
/tracycooks

:) :) :)

I have the knives and cookware flyers from HO in them, and my theme show choices.

I have the current month & next month's guest/host specials, & cookware & stoneware flyers.

Related to Flyers for Table Top FliPampered Chefhart

1. How can I customize my flyers for Table Top Flipchart?

To customize your flyers for Table Top Flipchart, simply log in to your Pampered Chef consultant account and navigate to the "Marketing Tools" section. From there, you can select the Table Top Flipchart option and follow the prompts to personalize your flyers with your name, contact information, and any special offers or promotions.

2. Are there different designs or templates available for the flyers?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a variety of designs and templates for the Table Top Flipchart flyers. You can choose from different themes and color schemes to best fit your brand and style. You can also upload your own images and logos to further customize the flyers.

3. Can I order physical copies of the flyers?

Yes, you can order physical copies of the flyers through your Pampered Chef consultant account. Simply select the quantity you would like to order and provide your shipping information. There may be an additional cost for printing and shipping.

4. Are the flyers only available in English?

No, the flyers for Table Top Flipchart are available in multiple languages, including English, Spanish, French, and German. You can select your preferred language when customizing your flyers.

5. Can I use the flyers for online marketing as well?

Yes, the flyers for Table Top Flipchart can be used for both offline and online marketing. You can download a digital version of the flyer to share on social media, through email, or on your personal website. You can also embed the flyer on your website using the provided code.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedberry
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Nancynap
  • CarlaSanders
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • kam