• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can a Single Flyer Cover Both May and June Events Effectively?

In summary, the "Flyer: May H/G, Fd, Rec & June" is a promotional flyer from Pampered Chef that showcases products and deals for the month of May and June. It features a variety of products from Home and Garden, Food, and Recipe categories, with exclusive discounts and offers. You can obtain a copy by contacting a consultant or visiting the website, and Pampered Chef consultants can use their discount on featured products with some exclusions.
kam
Staff member
It was requested to see if I could get all of the May stuff AND June on one page.

Here is what I ended up with. It is a page basically divided into 4 sections. Each of the 3 May items in a box and June in another.

There are 2 fillable areas. One below the logo for Cons Info and one on the top left for whatever you want to type.

I think this is the limit as to what I can fit on one page! haha

Attachments

• MayRecFDJune2011_fillable.pdf
    1.8 MB · Views: 444
You are amazing!!

Seriously. I'm sure you hear it a lot, but THANK YOU!! Making life so much easier for the rest of us!

I LOVE IT! You are simply amazing! Thank you so much for ALL your hard work!

Hi there!

Wow, thank you so much for putting this together! It looks great and definitely fits everything on one page. I really appreciate your effort and creativity in making this flyer. It's going to be a huge help in promoting the May and June products. Thank you again!

1. What is the "Flyer: May H/G, Fd, Rec & June" for?

The "Flyer: May H/G, Fd, Rec & June" is a promotional flyer from Pampered Chef that showcases our products and deals for the month of May and June.

2. What products are included in the "Flyer: May H/G, Fd, Rec & June"?

The flyer features a variety of products from our Home and Garden, Food, and Recipe categories. These may include kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and other cooking and entertaining essentials.

3. Are there any special discounts or offers in the "Flyer: May H/G, Fd, Rec & June"?

Yes, the flyer includes exclusive discounts and offers on select products for the month of May and June. These deals may vary, so be sure to check the flyer for specific details.

4. How can I get a copy of the "Flyer: May H/G, Fd, Rec & June"?

You can get a copy of the flyer by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant or by visiting our website. You may also receive a copy by attending a Pampered Chef party or event.

5. Can I use my Pampered Chef consultant discount on products featured in the "Flyer: May H/G, Fd, Rec & June"?

Yes, Pampered Chef consultants can use their discount on products featured in the flyer. However, please note that some exclusions may apply, so be sure to check with your consultant for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
sushimommy
Replies
Views
Lisa/ChefBear
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies