• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Flyer Ideas?? Cheap Printing???

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a variety of flyer ideas, including customizable templates, for all occasions. They also provide affordable printing services and offer discounts for bulk printing. Customers can personalize their flyers with their own images and designs, and the turnaround time for printing and receiving them varies depending on the order.
Kathytnt
I am looking for a flyer that has a quick bit about the registry, a recipe, business opp and a coupon.

I have a half-marathon I am an in-find sponsor for and I need to print 1000 flyers. I need the flyers for the end of this week

I have a good printer but I don't want to kill it

SInce I don't have a booth I was also thinking about a contest that would draw people to my website. Enter by put in your contact info.

Here's something I used in the past. It's a little out of date, but can be quickly updated. The large empty spot is where I stapled a business card, but you can do something else with it. ;)

Attachments

• Fair%20Sheet[1].doc
    29 KB · Views: 438
I got this from someone on here and used it to do 1100 gift bags at an event. On the back side I printed Open for a FREE Pampered Chef recipe, rolled it up and secured with a rubber band. It took a really long time to roll them all up though. My DH helped a lot! good luck

Attachments

• covering it all handout.doc
    35.5 KB · Views: 447
You are the greatest!!! Thank you I wish I was more creative and had more time I thought they were not stuffing the goody bags until next week!

Related to Flyer Ideas?? Cheap Printing???

1. What kind of flyer ideas do you offer?

At Pampered Chef, we offer a variety of flyer ideas to suit your needs. From simple one-page flyers to multi-page brochures, we have options for every occasion. We also have customizable templates that you can use to create your own unique flyers.

2. Can I get my flyers printed inexpensively?

Absolutely! We understand the importance of keeping costs low, which is why we offer cheap printing options for our flyers. Our printing services are affordable and of high quality, ensuring that you get the best value for your money.

3. Do you offer any discounts for bulk printing?

Yes, we do! If you need to print a large number of flyers, we offer discounts for bulk printing. This is a great option for businesses or organizations that need to distribute a large quantity of flyers while staying within their budget.

4. Can I include my own images and designs in the flyers?

Of course! We encourage our customers to personalize their flyers with their own images and designs. You can upload your own graphics or choose from our library of images to create a unique and eye-catching flyer.

5. How long does it take to print and receive my flyers?

The turnaround time for printing and receiving your flyers will depend on the quantity and type of flyers you order. Our standard production time is 2-3 business days, but we also offer rush printing options for an additional fee.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dooleycrew
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Sheila
Replies
Views
jkendall
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies