• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

First show and need receipe

Nov 16, 2005
I just submited my agreement last night. I have my first show in two weeks and need help in finding recipes to offer my host. I will of course have the items from the super starter kit and i also have some items of my own. Does anyone have any easy receipes i can make with a limited amount of PC tools?

janel kelly

Advanced Member
Feb 19, 2005
The recipes at the end of the Season's Best recipe book are for consultants just starting. They are suppossed to use mostly tools from your kit. I know I used the Garden Ranch Pizza when I started last February. It is in the Seasons' Best for Spring/Summer 05

kcjodih

Legacy Member
Gold Member
Feb 20, 2005
When I first started out last year I was told to look at the last two recipes of each section in the season's best. These can all be used with the tools in our starter kit and are very easy to do! Good luck!

cajunchelle

Gold Member
Nov 21, 2005
The Taco Ring is also very easy and the only item not included in your kit the medium scoop to dish out the taco meat. Good luck. My first show is dated Jan 21st and this is what I am making.

pcbrandy

Mar 8, 2005
Recipes for Starters

This is the letter I give to each of my recuits to start them off. I hope it helps.
Brandy

Attachments

• super starter recipes.doc
    41 KB · Views: 769

chef_leeanne

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2005
I shred the lettuce at my shows with the Crinkle Cutter. Sell a lot of those just by doing that simple demo!

Lee Anne

betht471

Novice Member
Nov 25, 2005
chef_leeanne said:
I shred the lettuce at my shows with the Crinkle Cutter. Sell a lot of those just by doing that simple demo!

Lee Anne

OOOOO I didnt know you could do that....go figure....any special technique before I go and mutilate a head of lettuce? Do you cut it in half and then in strips?

chef_leeanne

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2005
I take the core out of the lettuce by by doing a fast hard "whap" on a countertop - it separates itself from the head that way. Then I rinse the head under cold water. Cut the head in half with Crinkle Cutter then just keep thinly slicing the cut side using a rocking forward motion. Hope that made since. :confused: REMEMBER: Keep the fingers holding the lettuce out of the way!! :eek:

Lee Anne

jrstephens

Legend Member
Feb 18, 2006
super starter recipe document

When I open the document above with the letter and recipes the recipes run together and i cannot read them is anyone else having probles with this one? If you get it to open correctly, will someone, please, email it to me at [email protected] Thanks!

Jennifer