• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

First Recipe in the Deep Covered Baker!

In summary, Becky's chicken fajitas are a favorite of mine, and the 20-minute ribs are so delicious. The new chicken wing recipe sounds amazing, and the soup and Crisp recipes are also great.
IAmChefJ
I'm so excited -- my DCB got here yesterday. I wanted this so badly I bought a new microwave that would be big enough for it, even though I really didn't need a new one.

Anyway -- what should my first recipe be tonight? I'll have time to make something cool, so I'm going to save the 30 min chicken for some other time.

TIA!
J.

Here you are! I didn't create this but someone here did!! THANKS!

Attachments

• Deep Covered Baker Recipes.doc
    62 KB · Views: 513
I would do Becky's chicken fajitas!

Well...while I was uploading that one, I did a few other ones for you too!

Attachments

• Chicken Fajitas in the DCB.doc
    26.5 KB · Views: 390
  • Smashed Potato Soup in Microwave.doc
    25 KB · Views: 407
  • Cheesy Potatoes in the microwave.doc
    24 KB · Views: 332
  • Microwave Quick Turkey Chili.doc
    24.5 KB · Views: 244
  • 10 minute Pork Tenderloin.pdf
    597.9 KB · Views: 600
KellyTheChef said:
I would do Becky's chicken fajitas!

Well...while I was uploading that one, I did a few other ones for you too!

Thanks for sharing I love the microwave recipes!

No problem...all of those are REALLY GOOD. My favorites are the fajitas and the smashed potato soup. MMmmmmmm

And if you are looking for a dessert -

Mom's Apple Crisp, or Caramel Apple Bread Pudding are both wonderful too!

(they are in the files here):thumbup:

IAmChefJ said:
I'm so excited -- my DCB got here yesterday. I wanted this so badly I bought a new microwave that would be big enough for it, even though I really didn't need a new one.

Anyway -- what should my first recipe be tonight? I'll have time to make something cool, so I'm going to save the 30 min chicken for some other time.

TIA!
J.

I'm glad I am not the only one that did this! I vote for the fajitas too.

I'm a huge fan of the 20-min ribs, but the ribs can be expensive

Why don't you try the new chicken wing recipe in the season's best for the fall?? It sounds super yummy!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the ribs.

Everything I have made so far in this has been delicious!!!!!!!

pamperedharriet said:
Everything I have made so far in this has been delicious!!!!!!!

Me too!

One thing that turned out well - I did chicken and veggies in chicken gravy in the microwave. I cooked the chicken breast (10 minutes) while I was making a quick gravy from canned chicken stock and some herbs, and a roux....and then I chopped up the chicken, tossed in a bag of frozen veggies and the gravy - and topped it with a can of Grands Biscuits, and finished it in the oven - just baked until the biscuits were done. It was a simple, shortcut meal - but DH and DS loved it!

I'm SO excited!

I've been looking at all the recipes forever, wanting to get one. I just couldn't decide what I should do first! I've decided to go with the fajitas.

I hadn't even thought about being able to do SOUP -- how awesome! Can't wait for the weather to get colder!

Thanks everyone for the feedback!

Oh.

My.

GOODNESS!

That was awesome. I can tell I'm going to develop a DCB addiction.

I know I am a little behind on this but I FINALLY made the 30 minute chicken and (PICKY) family LOVED it!!! I also took it to work last week and made Mom's Apple Crisp in the breakroom for our potluck -a huge hit since I thought ahead and asked someone else to bring ice cream! I can't believe I have had this for over a year and am just now figuring out how awesome it is!

Related to First Recipe in the Deep Covered Baker!

What is the best recipe to make in the Deep Covered Baker?

The Deep Covered Baker is versatile and can be used for a variety of recipes. Some popular options include roasted chicken, casseroles, and even baking bread. Ultimately, the best recipe will depend on your personal preferences and dietary restrictions.

Do I need to preheat the Deep Covered Baker before using it?

Yes, it is recommended to preheat the Deep Covered Baker in the oven for 10-15 minutes before adding your food. This ensures that the baker is evenly heated and helps to prevent food from sticking.

Can I use the Deep Covered Baker in the microwave?

No, the Deep Covered Baker is not safe for use in the microwave. It is designed for use in conventional ovens only.

How do I clean the Deep Covered Baker?

The Deep Covered Baker is dishwasher safe, making cleanup a breeze. You can also hand wash it with warm soapy water and a non-abrasive sponge. Avoid using metal utensils or harsh cleaners as they can damage the baker's non-stick surface.

Can I use the Deep Covered Baker on the stovetop?

No, the Deep Covered Baker is not safe for use on the stovetop. It is designed for use in the oven only.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefDi
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefDi
  • chefnene
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
Replies