• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

First Order Success: Exciting Rub Purchase Leads to $38 Sale!

In summary, the "First Order Success" promotion is an offer from Pampered Chef where customers can purchase a designated rub and receive a free gift with their purchase. This promotion is meant to encourage first-time buyers to try our products and potentially become regular customers. The designated rub may vary, but it will always be clearly stated in the promotion details. The current designated rub is our BBQ Rub. The free gift included with the promotion is also subject to change, but for this promotion, it is our Deluxe Mini Spatula. This promotion cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts and there is a limit of one per customer. However, loyal customers can take advantage of other exciting offers and deals.
Chef_2_Four
I got my first today!! I was so excited! Somehow a catalog I gave out in May got mixed in at a show. This lady that called got my catalog and couldn't remember the other ladies name and she wanted to order more rub so she called me! She had a $38 order!!! All of it but $9 was in rubs!! She really likes the stuff!! I hope I get more!!

That's great because of the "consumable goods" thing. If she stays loyal to you, you'll have a customer as long as you do PC!

Just make sure you keep contact with her at least once a month to make sure she isn't getting low.

Congrats!! Did she rub you the right way? LOL

Addie4TLC said:
Congrats!! Did she rub you the right way? LOL

She sure did! :D

What is the "First Order Success" promotion and how does it work?

The "First Order Success" promotion is an offer from Pampered Chef where customers can purchase a specific rub and receive a free gift with their purchase. This promotion is designed to encourage first-time buyers to try out our products and hopefully become repeat customers. To take advantage of this offer, customers simply need to add the designated rub to their cart and the free gift will be automatically added at checkout.

What is the designated rub for the "First Order Success" promotion?

The designated rub for the "First Order Success" promotion may vary, but it will always be clearly stated in the promotion details. Currently, the designated rub is our popular BBQ Rub, which is perfect for adding flavor to all your grilled dishes.

What is the free gift included with the "First Order Success" promotion?

The free gift included with the "First Order Success" promotion is also subject to change, but it will always be a high-quality product from our line. For this current promotion, the free gift is our Deluxe Mini Spatula, a versatile and handy tool for any kitchen.

Can the "First Order Success" promotion be combined with other offers or discounts?

No, the "First Order Success" promotion cannot be combined with any other offers, discounts, or promotions. It is a standalone promotion and cannot be used in conjunction with any other deals.

Is there a limit to how many times a customer can take advantage of the "First Order Success" promotion?

Yes, there is a limit of one "First Order Success" promotion per customer. This promotion is specifically designed for first-time buyers, so it cannot be used multiple times by the same customer. However, we have many other exciting offers and deals for our loyal customers to enjoy!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Bren706
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
chezshelly
  • chefheidi2003
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies